Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 4 Deal Makers and Breakers?

I have and generally loved my Note 3, but would make the deal for a Note 4 because of certain improvements (deal makers):

1. Improved camera with optical image stabilization. The deal breaker would be no improvement in low light performance.

2. Improved screen resolution and faster processor. The deal breaker would be if lighting up more pixels or a new processor caused a decrease in battery life.

3. Metal case. The deal breaker would be if this lessened the radio or WiFi reception. The Note 3 needs improvement, not degradation with reception.

4. USB 2.0 charging as fast as USB 3.0. If data transfer speeds suffered that would be a deal breaker. I frequently move photos and movies back and forth between my phone and computer.

5. Finger print scanner is a significant improvement. It would be a deal breaker if it doesn't work well enough.

What would make you consider trading in your Note 3? What concerns would deter you from getting the Note 4?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Note 4 Deal Makers and Breakers?

1) low light improvement was mentioned on the Note 4
    2) They claim better battery life on the note 4 than the note 3 so i imagine the change in screen does not decrease life.
    3) I agree - but if it does the Edge is an alternative
    4) I dont like the USB 2.0. They're claiming increased charge speeds versus the Note 3 so you have that but Data transfer is going to be slower =(
    5) I don think this is a deal breaker for me. I had an atrix the fingerprint scanner was awesome but it didnt determine my next phone
    T-Mobile G1-->Motorola Backflip-->Samsung Captivate-->Motorola Atrix-->Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX-->LG Nexus 4-->Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3