How many will be upgrading from the Note 3 to the Note 4?

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
re: How many will be upgrading from the note 3 to the note 4?

Right here

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Well I don't have the note 3 but I'll be upgrading from the S5.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I will be ... I can't wait to see the screen in person :).

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

More than likely. It won't be much bigger than my OPO, and everything else is pretty much an improvement. I'm excited!

Posted via the Android Central App

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

If I stay with Verizon, I will most likely get this phone. If I bring it home and still can't make calls, it's going back.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

I will upgrade only if call performance and signal reception is improved. I would love to see 4G more often, instead of the switching back and forth between 4G and 3G that goes on frequently with my Note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I will upgrade only if call performance and signal reception is improved. I would love to see 4G more often, instead of the switching back and forth between 4G and 3G that goes on frequently with my Note 3.

Sounds more like a carrier issue than a phone issue.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

Sounds more like a carrier issue than a phone issue.

I don't think so. When the signal strength is 4 bars, a rarity for me, I get and retain 4G. But the sensitivity of the Note 3 seems to be lacking often enough that in a weaker signal location, it can't receive well enough in order to maintain or get 4G. For me the proof that is a phone issue is when my wife's old HTC Rezound reports a stronger signal and can maintain 4G better than my Note 3 in the same location with the same carrier.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I won't be upgrading from my Note 3. The Note 4 has some nice improvements but nothing major, imo. I don't think a 1440p display is going to be a major change from my already very nice 1080p display. Better camera and faster 805 chip is a nice bump as well but nothing major.

I'm still very happy with my Note 3 and I didn't see anything from the live event that made me want to go out when its available for purchase and drop $750 for it. I'll be waiting for the Note 5.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I won't be upgrading from my Note 3. The Note 4 has some nice improvements but nothing major, imo. I don't think a 1440p display is going to be a major change from my already very nice 1080p display. Better camera and faster 805 chip is a nice bump as well but nothing major.

I'm still very happy with my Note 3 and I didn't see anything from the live event that made me want to go out when its available for purchase and drop $750 for it. I'll be waiting for the Note 5.

OIS alone is something major imo. The last time I had a phone for the "2 years" was the iPhone 4 and i upgraded early because AT&T did 20 month cycles at the time lol

senectus

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Yes. But only because it'll be free for me (I won a competition recently which nabbed me 6 galaxy s5's. I sold them all off for a note 4 and moto360 fund)

I have to say im underwhelmed by both the launch and the product.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Definitely getting one of the new Notes, just don't know which yet. I'll have to see them in person.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll definitely check it out. Haven't owned a Note product since the Note 2, so looking forward to seeing the 4.

One thing that had me scratching my head was that they went back to USB 2.0 when the Note 3 had USB 3.0? No idea why they went backwards there.

Otherwise the device looks fine. I'd be looking into flashing some sort of AOSP or AOKP rom to get it looking like stock Android though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc