Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

TizenGears

May 6, 2014
Visit site

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
So, I really like to keep my phones in perfect condition, and I would like to get a Galaxy Note 4 and apply a tempered glass screen protector to it, however, doing so will effectively raise my screen up slighty due to the thickness of the glass. Will this hinder my use of the fingerprint functions?

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
So, I really like to keep my phones in perfect condition, and I would like to get a Galaxy Note 4 and apply a tempered glass screen protector to it, however, doing so will effectively raise my screen up slighty due to the thickness of the glass. Will this hinder my use of the fingerprint functions?
You can always increase the touch sensitivity.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
For what Spigen offers for their Tempered Glas.tR there are alternatives for less money that do the same job. I like their cases but their screen protectors are overpriced. Nilikin should have theirs along soon and they are $15-20 at most on Amazon.com. Plus others will offer it as well.

Carla97220

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
is the Note 4's screen completely flat or is the edge higher? That's what it seems like in the photos I've seen. how will this affect how the tempered glass screen protectors are cut?

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My wife has an iLoome tempered glass protector on her s5 and has no issues with the fingerprint scanner. Looks pretty slick.

Posted via Android Central App

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
is the Note 4's screen completely flat or is the edge higher? That's what it seems like in the photos I've seen. how will this affect how the tempered glass screen protectors are cut?

^^This is a good question, I have noticed in some photos that the screen edges of the N4 are very slightly rounded.

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried a tempered glass screen on my Note 3 and found the glare to be very irritating. Ended up going back to an inexpensive screen protector. If someone came out with an anti glare tempered glass protector, I would go for it.

Posted via Android Central App

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I stopped using cases or screen protectors with my iPhone 2 versions ago and I haven't had any issues really. I am switching to the Note 4, should I be okay to go naked with that as well or do the phones/screens scratch easily?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using cases or screen protectors with my iPhone 2 versions ago and I haven't had any issues really. I am switching to the Note 4, should I be okay to go naked with that as well or do the phones/screens scratch easily?

I have never gotten a scratch on mine. However, it's all in how you take care of it and where you use it. Don't put yourself in situations where it could fall, be dropped easily or put it in your pocket with other things that could potentially scratch it and you'll probably be okay. I was considering going without a case for the Note 4, but that might not be worth the risk. I don't recall ever dropping my Note 3, but you really never know.
I look at it like getting really nice furniture, but keeping a cover over it at all times. You don't really get to enjoy the premium feel.
Some people go overboard with the protection just so the next person who buys their phone will have a better quality device. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a $7.50 tempered glass on my Note 3 for about 10 months, even got a spare that I never got to use!!
This time around, before I even get my Note 4, I order two Temp glass screens, each under $8

Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | eBay

Nillkin Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Special | eBay

Also, ordered the exact same bumper kickstand case that I have on my Note 3 too.

S Shape s Line TPU Gel Skin Cover Hard Kick Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | eBay

All this for about $20

On my Note 3, I had a Spigen Temp Glass for $35 at first, but it fell off, returned it for a refund!! The cheap clone has never fell off.
I had Spigen Bumper case, and it was good, but no kickstand, I got the kickstand one above and been perfect since. I have dropped my Note 3 about 5 times. Not a scratch on it, and it has never missed a beat. Feel dam bad on getting rid if for the Note 4... But, I am sucker for a thrill.. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2