Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

Question How Much Will the Note 4 Cost On Black Friday With Upgrade Credit?

I saw that last year, the Note 3 had some $199.99 deals on Black Friday. Can we expect the same thing this year?

If I can wait 5 more weeks and save $100, I would do it.

(I'm also gonna get a $50 gift card from Best Buy, and I will get some discounted gift cards before the purchase.)

Default Re: How Much Will the Note 4 Cost On Black Friday With Upgrade Credit?

Well I picked up the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $90 on release day. My second one was on Black Friday weekend for free, both in contact

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

Uh - how did you do that?!?!?!?! Please tell me!

I see this post, how was it done?

Verizon Note 3 for $90 on contract with in store pickup. Ymmv

I just applied the code: VERIZON30 to a new Galaxy Note 3, and it took off $60. That code still works. Does it always work?

Can I get Best Buy to price match with this code if I showed them my cart? I have a $50 credit from Best Buy if I use them to upgrade.

Global Posts
    5,206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Depends, we never really know what Verizon has in store for Black Friday promo's so if you can ride it out I would but I'm on Edge so I am paying a bit of cash and getting it on release day.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Well I picked up the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $90 on release day. My second one was on Black Friday weekend for free, both in contact

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Those are amazingly good prices for last year, by far the lowest I've heard of. In fact until your post I never heard of a carrier that offered the Note 3 for free last year or up to today on a 2 yr upgrade.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

How did you get one for free?

Please tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by Dankees View Post
    How did you get one for free?

Please tell us!
    Comcast is offering a $200 Visa Prepaid card when buying a Verizon phone or tablet

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3
    Thanked by: