Note 4 When will we see some reviews?

justcrusin

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know when we will see some reviews of the Note 4? Excited to see them and hesitant to pull the trigger on a pre-order until they are out.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: When will we see some reviews?

They come out in Europe or UK (forgot which) October 10th so maybe around then since I would guess technobuffalo or any of the other tech sites would get their hands on an international version

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
They do, and I think Phil said in his editorial yesterday that he's got one. My guess is he'll post his review either right before or in conjunction with street release.

onesojourner

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If he has one I bet the review is here in the next week or so. We still have a month to go. I am sure Samsung wants the reviews to start coming out to drum up more excitement. 6 weeks from announcement is just to long to keep the ball rolling and people excited. What's the deal Phil? Jerry? Do you guys have one? There is a video of a guy in the UK that has a Note 4 at home with an iphone 6+ so I know there are some out in the wild.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure I will trust the reviews of professional reviewers who have been given free phones. They can't give a bad review and continue to get evaluation phones. I'll wait for the people who have spent their hard earned cash to buy one. I'll see what they think and what early production problems might surface. I particularly want to hear from people who have upgraded from a Note 3 and whether the Note 4 has significantly improved reception, and GPS and low light sensitivity. (If you now check the forums about the IPhone 6 plus, problems are being reported with WiFi connectivity, poor quality control with the displays, overheating, etc, by several purchasers, whereas no professional reviewer has mentioned any of these issues.)

Posted via Android Central App

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for posting the link to this very detailed review. Although the translation from Russian to English was rough to read, I did get a lot out of it. My concerns that low light camera performance has improved little with the Note 4 has been confirmed here. Optical image stabilization didn't seem to noticeably improve images when comparing the N4 to the S5. However, the comparison shots of the N3 to the N4 did show quite an improvement with better light. Colors were more vivid, and the pictures looked more detailed. I am still on the fence about upgrading my N3.
While this review was largely favorable, I will wait to do my own before I will decide.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

The first image looks better than the second, which has less contrast and more noise. Were they both taken with the Note 4?

The second link states sgs5.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
The first image looks better than the second, which has less contrast and more noise. Were they both taken with the Note 4?

Title of image says everything. One is with note 4, the other with s5. And what a difference

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk