Which Spigen Case For New Galaxy Note 4?

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,Im new here...and I pre-ordered my new Frost White Note 4 through Verizon a couple days ago with a 2 year contract renewal,and now I am looking at cases for it. I love the looks of the Spigen cases,either the Neo-Hybrid or Tough Armor,both of them in red(I think the red goes well with the white phone). The case I like the look of best overall is the Neo-Hybrid,as i like the looks of the metalized button it has,but I am concerned with the amount of protection it provides VS what the Tough Armor provides. I have no experience with the Spigen cases,so the Neo-Hybrid may provide plenty of protection,drop protection is what I am most concerned with. I currently have the Note 2 and had it in a OtterBox Defender case,but got tired of using the case,so I took it out of it and was using it "naked",and I was carrying it in the seat, between my legs while driving down the road...well when I stopped and got out,it flew right onto the pavement and cracked the screen in 2 spots,it still works perfect,just cracked the screen. guess I should have been using my OtterBox! LOL anyway,I think I want to give one of the Spigen cases a try this time around instead of another OtterBox. That Spigen Neo-Hybrid is a stunning design in my opinion, I just want to make sure it would offer enough drop protection. My questions are.... which would you go with and why? and also how much protection difference is there between the two of them?

Thanks in advance, Brian

Rkahla

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the tough armor case on my iphone 5s, and couldn't be happier, probably the best case I've ever owned. Had a lifeproof, otterbox, plus lots of TPU cases. The case is very small, and rated almost as high on protection as the otterbox defender, the spiderweb TPU really absorbed impact, I've dropped my phone several times and not a mark on it. The only downside, is the plastic part that wraps around the TPU scratches easy, looks a little beat up. That's what I'll be getting for my note 4 on order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800