Is it too late to Pre-Order???

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
All, I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to get the Note 4 on the 17th. I know I can go to a store and press my luck there but taking off or coming in late doesn't look like an option, plus I will lose out on the Samsung $200.00 trade in promotion because it's only for pre orders.

According to T-Mobile reps and online, it does not say device is back ordered as of yet and I'm assuming if I pre order today and pay for express shipping, if it goes out on the 15th, those who pre order will get it on the 17th. Is this about accurate? Plus, I will be able to take advantage of the promo.

Any ideas/suggestions??

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you want the trade-in promo, then yes, you better Pre-Order now.

IMHO, I'd rather sell my device on my own (more money), get the phone at BestBuy (you get those points if you're a MyBestbuy member, which will in turn give you a bit of cash later on), and if you're a card member, also take advantage of their 0% APR financing.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
If you want the trade-in promo, then yes, you better Pre-Order now.

IMHO, I'd rather sell my device on my own (more money), get the phone at BestBuy (you get those points if you're a MyBestbuy member, which will in turn give you a bit of cash later on), and if you're a card member, also take advantage of their 0% APR financing.
I have a nexus 4 and I wouldn't get more than 125-150 from eBay because its a little banged up so the $200 from Samsung is a decent deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power