No Best Buy in store pre order for Sprint.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Just tried to pre order a white Note 4 for sprint and couldn't do it? Hope sprint is allowing it. Anyone else pre-order one at Best Buy for Sprint?

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Just tried to pre order a white Note 4 for sprint and couldn't do it? Hope sprint is allowing it. Anyone else pre-order one at Best Buy for Sprint?

I did it in store at BB last Friday. When I tried to do it online, it did not give an option for in-store activation, which I think is required to get the $200 trade-in deal.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Can you do the 200 dollar trade in deal and use that to pay off the monthly plan for sprint?

Posted via the Android Central App

killerdc

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I was able to pre-order mine, but Best Buy had no phones for me last Friday. I was not a happy camper. I had asked the guy before I paid the $50 dollar deposit if my phone would be there on the 17th, and was assured it would be......Well, still no phone, and no idea when I will get it. Wish I had just gone to Sprint and gotten it.

mkksal

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
sprint store wasn't any better. ordered mine Saturday 18th, the expected wait time started at 3-4 days, but is now at 7-10 days. local sprint store is not very...helpful or informative. just waiting I guess

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon