Note 4 S View Flip Cover now available at VZW

pmaisonet

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
So I just noticed the S View Flip Cover is now available for pre-order on Verizon.com. I was wondering when they would post that for sale. Comes in gold, black and white.

And unfortunately to further confirm our Note 4 ship dates on Verizon it too ships on the 23rd. Ugh!

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to get a handmade sleeve (either leather or felt) from Etsy. They are so cool!

I have the Note 3 S-view cover and it's nice but a bit clumsy.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
If I get the s view cover I'm gonna need to cut out the plastic covering the window

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Here the verizon link: S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Charcoal | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

I love my Note 3 S-view cover by the way. The Note 4 has some new features compared to Note 3, like video recording, flashlight, favorite contact dialing. You can see a list of features at the above link.

It looks like different material and I think it is supposed to be a hard plastic, but I haven't held one of course. The Note 3 one has a feel I like - it is the fake leather/plastic, but a softer feel in the hand than what I think the Note 4 one will be. Maybe the harder plastic is better protection? Anyway, I love the S-view cover functionality.

Edit: thought I might as well post the list of features. This is copied from above link.

Flip Cover with smart, interactive window providing quick access to key phone features
View Weather, Pedometer, Date/Time on Home Screen
Swipe to preview Messages/Missed Calls
Swipe to access Quick Camera and Video Recorder
Swipe for access to Heart Rate Monitor, Flashlight, Favorite Contacts, Settings
Favorite Contacts: Store Contacts for easy dialing through S-View Window
Settings: Change Clock style and background color/image to personalize
Respond to incoming calls and alarms without opening the cover
Swipe to Accept/Reject Calls
Mute/Switch to Speakerphone with a press or swipe to End Call

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Here the verizon link: S-View Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Charcoal | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless

I love my Note 3 S-view cover by the way. The Note 4 has some new features compared to Note 3, like video recording, flashlight, favorite contact dialing. You can see a list of features at the above link.

It looks like different material and I think it is supposed to be a hard plastic, but I haven't held one of course. The Note 3 one has a feel I like - it is the fake leather/plastic, but a softer feel in the hand than what I think the Note 4 one will be. Maybe the harder plastic is better protection? Anyway, I love the S-view cover functionality.

Edit: thought I might as well post the list of features. This is copied from above link.

Flip Cover with smart, interactive window providing quick access to key phone features
View Weather, Pedometer, Date/Time on Home Screen
Swipe to preview Messages/Missed Calls
Swipe to access Quick Camera and Video Recorder
Swipe for access to Heart Rate Monitor, Flashlight, Favorite Contacts, Settings
Favorite Contacts: Store Contacts for easy dialing through S-View Window
Settings: Change Clock style and background color/image to personalize
Respond to incoming calls and alarms without opening the cover
Swipe to Accept/Reject Calls
Mute/Switch to Speakerphone with a press or swipe to End Call

Thanks man not sure why it didn't show up for me. Looks nice but i think I want the led case more.

Posted via Android Central App

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why they have the two horizontal creases there. Looks very ugly imo. If they didn't have those creases I would buy in an instant.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
...The case will make the week wait a little easier to tolerate.
It does not :(

I ordered mine from the link above on 10/4 and received it today. Not a fan of the creases either - I like my Note 3's better. Guess they were a trade-off for the stitching!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty