Just held a Note 4 at Best Buy.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I am not a big note fan as I think its too big but man, is it nice. The metal frame gives it a serious premium feel and the screen is drop dead gorgeous. Still way to big for my taste, but Sammy has really stepped up the hardware.

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy today to check out the N4, but another guy beat me to it by about 15 seconds. I thought to myself I'd just walk around the store and do some shopping and come back when he was gone. I kept waking nearby and he was still there. 25 minutes later I finally head to the checkouts and look back to see dude still standing there messing with it. I left Best Buy super disappointed. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I went to Best Buy today to check out the N4, but another guy beat me to it by about 15 seconds. I thought to myself I'd just walk around the store and do some shopping and come back when he was gone. I kept waking nearby and he was still there. 25 minutes later I finally head to the checkouts and look back to see dude still standing there messing with it. I left Best Buy super disappointed. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

They had only one display unit? The Best Buy in my small town had 3.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that when you stand nearby someone playing with a phone, they will get the hint that you're also interested in the same item and will eventually move away. Either that or you can politely say that's nice isn't it? They'll get the hint.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed that when you stand nearby someone playing with a phone, they will get the hint that you're also interested in the same item and will eventually move away. Either that or you can politely say that's nice isn't it? They'll get the hint.

Situations like these are how the term "crop dusting" was invented.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I was also looking at the Note 4 at BB today and did have a couple of people floating around behind me. That 10.5" Tab S with the keyboard was also calling my name. Ran out of the store quick before I reached for that new credit card. :p

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I was also looking at the Note 4 at BB today and did have a couple of people floating around behind me. That 10.5" Tab S with the keyboard was also calling my name. Ran out of the store quick before I reached for that new credit card. :p

That's will power, my friend. I don't even go to BB unless I know ahead of time that I'm in the clear to purchase something. I also want that Tab S, but I refuse to look at it until I'm prepared to buy it.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
That's will power, my friend. I don't even go to BB unless I know ahead of time that I'm in the clear to purchase something. I also want that Tab S, but I refuse to look at it until I'm prepared to buy it.
Oh, I really want that Tab S too, and I was unable to refrain from going to BB to look at it. That 10.5" screen is gorgeous! A few weeks ago BB had the 32GB version on sale for $499 for one week. I think I'll watch for that or a better price popping up this holiday season.

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I'm not into the samsung tablets. But I did check out the QHD or I should say UHD curved tv's that Sammie has going. I wish I had 8k for the 72 in one

joganjani

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I've not found Note Edge in any of BB in the SF Bay Area, CA yet. When asked a Sammy rep, he said another 3 weeks. Any sighting of Edge in the Bay? Please report. I want to wait to order 4 before I play with Edge.

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

Lucky you, I work for Sammy so I'm always going in to the bbys to make sure the marketing is right in the Samsung Shops. I ALWAYS see something I want but have no need for lol. I have the Tab S and use it for business use, amazing tablet you should get one. This will also help you out Costco has it for 429 with a simple cover BBY will price match that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141002_183328.jpg
    20141002_183328.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 141

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I've not found Note Edge in any of BB in the SF Bay Area, CA yet. When asked a Sammy rep, he said another 3 weeks. Any sighting of Edge in the Bay? Please report. I want to wait to order 4 before I play with Edge.

The Edge was only a "Sneak peak" in top 100 stores, given 1400 locations it is very rare. Those stores also got the gear VR but that is no longer being displayed due to people being disoriented lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
G

There is an Note Edge in the Samsung Experience section of the Best Buy Oakland/Emeryville store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan