I've had every note to date but disappointed. Please tell me I'm wrong.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes you are wrong, my note 4 came in last for T-Mobile and this device is absolutely stellar. Excellent performance, speed, camera quality, responsiveness, etc, etc. I know it's brand spanking new but how anyone could be disappointed with this just doesn't make sense to me.....My $0.02

SteveDose

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm not disappointed with it at all, it is quick just not as smooth as the last two devices that I had. Still haven't been able to put it down though, I get mesmerized looks g at the screen

Posted via the Android Central App

Galaxy Note 4 T-Mobile

Dreshyne2g

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the IPhone 6 plus. If you like ios then its great . The biggest problem I have is the cost. The 400 contract price tag for the 64gb plus is not worth it. It a nice phone it just too many Android phone that do similarly for cheaper. I will be exchanging it for the note 4. I thing the cost for performance is a better buy. At 299 with 32gb of storage that is expandable.

thi

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had every iPhone up to the 5. I switched to the N5 for a few weeks when it came out. I wasn't impressed with it at all. 1 the camera was patheticly slow and never snapped a good picture. 2 the battery life was weak. I waited till the iPhone 6 came out. The bigger screen was the main motivator for purchasing the N5. Then ios8 dropped and it made my iPad mini run really slow. ios8 was the worse release. I knew that android L will also be out soon. So I gave android another chance. I am typing this on my note 4. It's been great especially the s pen.

I think the industry is coming to a point of convergence. Apples hardware innovation is on a slow decline while android is on a rise. The opposite is also happening with the software. ios is become more open at the expense of stability. While android L is becoming more simplified. The hardware for android has bc so powerful it can make up for the sluggish software (touchwiz). You make any thing move fast with a large enough motor and fuel tank. I think apple is in for some decline. If android L can live up to the hype.

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have to throw my thoughts in even though nobody cares. I gave up on iPhones after the 4. I didn't like the battery life, small screen and locked down crap. I've had literally every phone since then because I am an *****. I tried out a 5s for about a week. And every android phone in between. I have a iPhone 6 plus and a note 4 now and I must say that the iPhone really has made some big strides. I'm having a hard time giving that one up. The battery life is crazy good for me on the iPhone 6+. And siri really works better than Google now for me now.
I never ever thought I would have a hard time giving up an iPhone but, it's really kinda nice. So is the note 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I have to throw my thoughts in even though nobody cares. I gave up on iPhones after the 4. I didn't like the battery life, small screen and locked down crap. I've had literally every phone since then because I am an *****. I tried out a 5s for about a week. And every android phone in between. I have a iPhone 6 plus and a note 4 now and I must say that the iPhone really has made some big strides. I'm having a hard time giving that one up. The battery life is crazy good for me on the iPhone 6+. And siri really works better than Google now for me now.
I never ever thought I would have a hard time giving up an iPhone but, it's really kinda nice. So is the note 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

6ab6db5ac7e43df05f4ee5b942d8c522.jpg

Yea I always heard that the battery was bad and that people that used an iPhone needed to be "wall huggers", but this just speaks for itself.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

anon(3012187)

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Please keep in mind that derailing threads by trolling (and accusing others of trolling) and other unproductive comments are inappropriate and in violation of forum rules. If you have an issue with a post, please ignore it and move on with your life or if you feel it violates the forum rules, hit the report button.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend.

Sorry :(. Just defensive about my note I guess lol

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I've had every iPhone up to the 5. I switched to the N5 for a few weeks when it came out. I wasn't impressed with it at all. 1 the camera was patheticly slow and never snapped a good picture. 2 the battery life was weak. I waited till the iPhone 6 came out. The bigger screen was the main motivator for purchasing the N5. Then ios8 dropped and it made my iPad mini run really slow. ios8 was the worse release. I knew that android L will also be out soon. So I gave android another chance. I am typing this on my note 4. It's been great especially the s pen.

I think the industry is coming to a point of convergence. Apples hardware innovation is on a slow decline while android is on a rise. The opposite is also happening with the software. ios is become more open at the expense of stability. While android L is becoming more simplified. The hardware for android has bc so powerful it can make up for the sluggish software (touchwiz). You make any thing move fast with a large enough motor and fuel tank. I think apple is in for some decline. If android L can live up to the hype.

Very well thought out post.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
am i wrong the camera doesn't seem as fast or as good in night time as iphone 6 plus. Speakers are not as good now (at back.)
phone 20 percent heavier but not much increase in battery life. Knox still there and other stuff that just doesn't work or takes up memory e.g smart scroll and most of the s stuff. Not waterproof. (i know the pluses better screen etc).
Seriously thinking of defecting to iphone 6 plus or wait for the htc or nexus x. I don't use the pen much
i was hoping much better battery . Slimmer lighter etc... Still annoyed my note 2 has better battery than my note 3 felt samsung lied to me on this.
Or wait till note 5 now samsung has real competition?

Posted via android central app

you're wrong. :cool:

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Humble pie, note 4 returned and im in waiting for a 6+

What are your reasons for switching to the 6+ after having owned the Note 4?

I'm debating between getting the Note 4 and 6+ and would to hear your opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21