launchers

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Including all the s pen features?
The S Pen has nothing to do with touch wiz. Its features work no matter what launcher or app is running. Instilling a custom rom may screw up some of the S Pen features (I don't know for sure though because I haven't felt the need to install custom roms since moving to the Note series) but short of that you will always be able to use an S Pen feature no matter what is running on your Note.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The S Pen has nothing to do with touch wiz. Its features work no matter what launcher or app is running. Instilling a custom rom may screw up some of the S Pen features (I don't know for sure though because I haven't felt the need to install custom roms since moving to the Note series) but short of that you will always be able to use an S Pen feature no matter what is running on your Note.

The S-Pen has everything to do with TouchWiz. You don't understand what TouchWiz is.

Now to answer the OP's question, launchers will not affect S-Pen functionality precisely because they can't remove TouchWiz.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The S-Pen has everything to do with TouchWiz. You don't understand what TouchWiz is.

Now to answer the OP's question, launchers will not affect S-Pen functionality precisely because they can't remove TouchWiz.
I left out home. Touchwiz Home... the launcher.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital