Note 4 UPDATE : (No more available) 2 Free Glass screen protectors

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 free Invellop Tempered glass screen protectors for the GN4 to giveaway that I have received. First 2 people that want them get them. I will mail them via USPS to USA based recipients only.

Just a way to do something nice and offload extra stuff instead of wasting my time selling it. Just drop me a PM.

Once again USA only. :cool:

UPDATE: 7 Oct. 2014

I have two more Available to give away made by Mobile Pioneer.

Last edited:

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: 2 Free Glass screen protectors

Now closed and thanks for everyone that was interested. Maybe more people will do like I do in the future and give away extra stuff you may not need are use anymore instead of throwing it away or trying to sell it.

Last edited:

Paul An

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Hey man quick question! I've been debating whether to order the screen protectors or not. But I have yet to see them. Could I see a photo of yours next to the Note 4? (If you have the device) do you think the protectors will fit? Tysm!

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Hey man quick question! I've been debating whether to order the screen protectors or not. But I have yet to see them. Could I see a photo of yours next to the Note 4? (If you have the device) do you think the protectors will fit? Tysm!

I don't have my Note 4 just yet but I could post some pictures of the ones I have a little later most of mine can be found on amazon.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

here are some images of the protectors I have ordered.
IMG_0012.jpgOne I have here at home.
71k9jfZZMdL._SL1500_.jpg One I have ordered from amazon.
A1Hl5DTryeL._SL1500_.jpg This is the one I just gave away today A little different than the amazon picture though as the top and bottom is just cutout in the actual screen protector.

Paul An

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Well the invellop ones look really bad in the photo I just recieved from the seller. The home button is open on the button and the top corner is bubbled up which makes me think they weren't made for the curved display. But I like the dog ear design on the other one. Where'd you buy it? Link?

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Well the invellop ones look really bad in the photo I just received from the seller. The home button is open on the button and the top corner is bubbled up which makes me think they weren't made for the curved display. But I like the dog ear design on the other one. Where'd you buy it? Link?

Indeed the Invellop Home Button is cutout and so is the top ear piece on the ones i got. But it is the same for most of the ones I got for my iPhone 6 as the curved screen creates problems for glass screen protectors. Also the home button cutout is to not impede the fingerprint scanner.

here is the link for the top one. Amazon.com: MobilePioneer Samsung Galaxy Note 4 0.3mm Ultra Thin 9H Hardness 2.5D Round Edge Tempered Glass LCD HD Premium Screen Protector - Anti-Scratch/ Shatterproof/ Anti-Fingerprint/ Water & Oil Resistant (Samsung Galaxy Note 4): Cell Phones & A

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Am I confused here or does it seem Glass Protectors are not great due to the curved display?

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

UPDATE: 7 Oct. 2014

I have two more Available to give away made by Mobile Pioneer. First 2 to Pm me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC