Note 4 Wireless battery charging and another case

browetally

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a Note 3 but just pre-ordered the Note 4 from AT&T. I'm interested in adding the wireless charging feature as I've never had it. On my Note 3 I use the Incipio DualPeo case. Can you use this type of case and have the wireless charger back cover?

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wireless battery charging and another case

A lot of cases are too thick for the wireless charging cover to work. I've researched this a lot, and from what I understand, the spigen cases usually work well with the wireless charging. Hope this helps.

Posted via Android Central App

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I have wireless charging on my Note 2 and it is simply a coil that slips under the back cover. It makes the phone just slightly thicker and the back cover is a bit rounded. With the cover on it is not noticeable.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

You'll need either the wireless charging receiver or the official wireless charging back cover. I had the receiver in my Note 3 but noticed sometimes the phone wouldn't charge unless I had the phone perfectly on the pad. Now I'm using the Samsung wireless charging back. I noticed I didn't have to put the phone on the charger exactly for it to start charging. Downside is most cases do not fit with the Samsung cover since its thicker.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

I also use the universal QI wireless charger that Gator352 mentioned above on both a Note 3 and S3. It works great and the coil is very thin, so it should fit inside any back.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Heard a lot about wireless charging. What are "all" the required accessories for the note 3 or 4 wireless charging?

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I used to get the Fat battery to last longer

but once I tried wireless wooohoooo it rocks
I carry a extra battery that last me full day

I also have the Extra battery kit
wish Samsung doesn't delay the wireless cover for 1 month like always
that sucks a lot :(

the good part is I can use all different back covers
witht the thick battery we could not lol :p

I have S5 now... waiting for the Edge ;)
Samsung Galaxy S5 4G LTE Qi Wireless Charging - YouTube

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12