Note 4 Verizon Release Date?

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Pre-ordered a Verizon Note 4 with ship by date of 10/23. Anybody have any updates regarding when we should expect the phone to ship?

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon Release Date?

When I ordered mine, I was told it would "ship by the 23rd," so I don't expect to receive it until the 25th (I kept it at 2 day shipping)

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

I pre-ordered mine from BB on Verizon and was assured it would arrive on the 17th along with the other carriers. When I talked to the Verizon rep on the phone I was told if I ordered it from VZW it would ship "no later than the 23rd". When I asked them how BB could get it earlier they said that BB may have a better supply agreement with Samsung. I guess I'll have to wait and see if BB comes through on the earlier date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

BB tried to tell me that too. However, when I hear about VZW delays it seems to relate to them having to put their bloatware on the phone. Also, Samsung guaranteed delivery to all major carriers by the 17th.. Something doesn't make sense here.

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Does that mean Verizon will change their release date in store to? My pre order still says 10/23.

Posted via Android Central App

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Verizon website actually says available 10/23, which in the past with Verizon usually means you Will have it at your house the 23rd. They will probably ship 10/21 and 10/22 with delivery dates 10/23.

All my preorders with Verizon have worked this way, unless it says will ship on, but the note 4 says available.

y2eza8uh.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

And here I hoped somebody would pipe up and say it was delivering early. The actual date AT&T says is 10/14/14 - 10/16/14

Can't wait, obviously, when I go to sleep I have on in my dreams anyhow!

:)

Tanooki2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

I pre-ordrered at Verizon yesterday and mine says will ship by 10/23. I wanted to pick it up in store, but they told me that wasn't an option. So, I hope whoever said it may ship before then for arrival on 10/23 is right.

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

So is the phone going to be available on 10/17 at verizon? I pre ordered but it's saying 10/23. This is driving me crazy.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Everyone needs to keep in mind that the pre-orders do occasionally start shipping early and, sometimes, the orders actually arrive at the door a day or two before the phones are available in stores. Don't know if this will happen with the N4, but there's always the possibility.

Also, the first thing that happens when the phones start shipping is not the updating of the order status pages but the money drafts from our bank accounts.

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Well what about the people that switched to edge? I have 5 lines and I just put my phone on edge when I pre ordered the note 4. Before note 4 I wasn't on edge and my contract expired.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Well what about the people that switched to edge? I have 5 lines and I just put my phone on edge when I pre ordered the note 4. Before note 4 I wasn't on edge and my contract expired.

Some states require the taxes for the device to be paid upfront so there will be a draft for that. That being said, some states do allow the taxes to be paid in monthly installments so the users in those states probably won't have anything drafted and will have to rely on forum posts and the order status page for shipping updates.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I direct billed mine so I won't be able to see when they billed me.

In the past for me with Verizon preorders, I've always had the phone at my house the day it is available in stores, some that live closer to the shipping terminals get them a day earlier. But things change, I'm hoping they don't ship the 23rd since that is Thursday, might not get it til Monday.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk