Note 4 durability / drop test video

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I just came here to post the same link. I would love to keep this beautiful phone naked but I'm always afraid of breaking the screen.

After watching the video though, I may change my mind and just take the chance. I do always have insurance to fall back on.

Posted via Android Central App

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I just came here to post the same link. I would love to keep this beautiful phone naked but I'm always afraid of breaking the screen.

After watching the video though, I may change my mind and just take the chance. I do always have insurance to fall back on.

I never take insurance. Have never broken a phone, either, at least since the Palm Treo which I had naked since cases didn't really exist. Since then, I always have cases and screen protectors. Overall, that makes me feel better. :) And in the long run I suspect it is cheaper than never-ending insurance, too.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I find this test to be so suspicious. It didn't fail any of the tests, yet somehow thousands of theses phones will be cracked in like the first month after it is released.

Posted via the Android Central App with my Galaxy S5

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I never take insurance. Have never broken a phone, either, at least since the Palm Treo which I had naked since cases didn't really exist. Since then, I always have cases and screen protectors. Overall, that makes me feel better. :) And in the long run I suspect it is cheaper than never-ending insurance, too.

I have my case ordered (due to arrive a week before the phone) and the tempered glass protector arrived yesterday. After playing around with the phone at best buy though, I just can't help but want to keep it nude. I really like the way it looks and feels, which makes me hate the idea of covering it up.

I think it will probably go in the case to start with and then maybe after several sites post video of drop test I will take it out of the case if it fairs well.

As far as insurance goes, it is a company phone. The CFO doesn't think much of spending $8 a month for insurance, but frowns on spending $800 for a new phone.

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Just curious, can the screens be replaced either by bringing it somewhere or self repaired? Or does the whole phone need to be replaced?

Posted via the Android Central App

Tarek53180

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
which case did u buy
I have my case ordered (due to arrive a week before the phone) and the tempered glass protector arrived yesterday. After playing around with the phone at best buy though, I just can't help but want to keep it nude. I really like the way it looks and feels, which makes me hate the idea of covering it up.

I think it will probably go in the case to start with and then maybe after several sites post video of drop test I will take it out of the case if it fairs well.

As far as insurance goes, it is a company phone. The CFO doesn't think much of spending $8 a month for insurance, but frowns on spending $800 for a new phone.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
which case did u buy

I have the gun metal Spigen Tough Armor case coming. I have had several cases for my note 3 and this Tough Armor is my favorite by far. It is not as bulky as a lot of the heavy duty cases but provides very good protection.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the gun metal Spigen Tough Armor case coming. I have had several cases for my note 3 and this Tough Armor is my favorite by far. It is not as bulky as a lot of the heavy duty cases but provides very good protection.

That's what I ordered, too. Glad to hear the favorable report.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Pretty much same case on my note 3,,just ordered it for the 4,,it will arrive on the 16th for the 4 on the 17th 😆, the spigen slim case.

Note 3,,,, SIZE IS EVERYTHING