Note 4 Phone Arena Review

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Phone Arena Review

Wish it beat the iPhone in more benchmarks. Or, alternatively, if these benchmarks don't provide a good comparison, I wish reviewers would stop using them.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Phone Arena Review

I'm waiting anxiously for their battery life tests!

I also can't wait for the GSM ARENA, Annandtech and Ars technica reviews.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

asharrop

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Seems like every review, including this one, can't figure out how to set up the finger print reader. Is it really that hard to figure out to scan your finger from 10 different angles instead of the same angle 10 times? Seems like common sense to me, and think I saw that the software on the note 4 even suggests this during setup if you read what it tells you...

Posted via Android Central App

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Phone arena isn't that good of review site. I don't take much stock in any of their reviews. Especially Ray and John V. Both are clearly pro apple. Apple can never do any wrong in their eyes. Lame

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Don´t trust the higher FPS of the iphone 6+.
The benchmarks were not ready when phonearena did the test and they are rendering at 640 x 1136 during the on screen test (the resolution of the iphone 5s) instead of the HD resolution of the iphone 6+ (nearly 3 times higher).
Therefore the big difference in FPS.
I told phonearena several times to correct those values, but it seems there is no one listening...

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Seems like every review, including this one, can't figure out how to set up the finger print reader. Is it really that hard to figure out to scan your finger from 10 different angles instead of the same angle 10 times? Seems like common sense to me, and think I saw that the software on the note 4 even suggests this during setup if you read what it tells you...

Posted via Android Central App

Exactly. While i still think the iPhone is easier to use, its not like the Notes is bad or inaccurate. My sister never has a problem using it on her S5.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Don´t trust the higher FPS of the iphone 6+.
The benchmarks were not ready when phonearena did the test and they are rendering at 640 x 1136 during the on screen test (the resolution of the iphone 5s) instead of the HD resolution of the iphone 6+ (nearly 3 times higher).
Therefore the big difference in FPS.
I told phonearena several times to correct those values, but it seems there is no one listening...

What about offscreen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87