How do I connect my Note 4 to the wifi?

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Note 4 Getting to speak to a person on Verizon is impossible...

...and their website isn't much better.

I preordered a Note 4 a couple of days ago and lost the pre-order receipt. I need that to submit for the Samsung trade-in offer.

My local Verizon shop can't provide me with a printed copy of the pre-order. They can see it on their computer but can't give me a printed copy.

Told me to call *611 for help. All I get is computerized messages - and then they say to enter my password for security purposes - How can I enter my password with letters on a number pad? Therefore, I can't speak to anyone.

Online chat doesn't respond.

Sheesh - how do I get service?

If I were choosing a provider I sure wouldn't recommend Verizon - HOWEVER - they have the best coverage in my area, so I'm stuck.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Getting to speak to a person on Verizon is impossible...

There are letters on each number. Press the number corresponding with each letter in your password.

Note 2 via Android Central App

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site

Try to locate it on your "myverizon" under documents & receipts.

As for your password, enter the number that equals your letter on the keypad. Remember, the password they need is your billing pw (up to 5 characters) not the myverizon one (8 characters or more).

Hope that helps

Posted via Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

You will get a hard copy of the purchase receipt with the delivery of the phone. Or you can call Verizon Wireless at 877-483-7601 and choose option 0 once you start hearing the menu options, choose SALES when queried by the computer voice, listen to crappy music for several life-times and you will finally get to speak to a very friendly and helpful sales person.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

I agree you could press the number that corresponds to the letters in your password (your account password not the VZW.com password) OR you could call *611 and repeatedly press 0 until it says your call is being transferred to a representative.

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

Thank you, Statastic - I finally did find my receipt under documents and receipts, but it seemed like I had to jump through hoops to find it.

They certainly don't make things easy!

Off my soapbox!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Yeah keep pressing 0 would get you to a rep.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

Thank you, Honey. I hope I don't have to call Verizon again! (Especially when new phones are being released!)

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

That's the way texting is done on a non-smart phone. Totally tedious. That's why I got a Smartphone :)
Seriously - thanks for taking the time to respond.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon