Note 4 Just saw the black version

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one who hoped they were going to have Pink as a launch color, but got disappointed when they didn't have that as a choice? I wanted a unique and awesome color...oh well that's what cases are for anyways right...to color things up a bit I suppose. I ended up going with white because I just felt like it will match my Samsung Note tablet since that it white too I guess. <.<;

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one who hoped they were going to have Pink as a launch color, but got disappointed when they didn't have that as a choice? I wanted a unique and awesome color...oh well that's what cases are for anyways right...to color things up a bit I suppose. I ended up going with white because I just felt like it will match my Samsung Note tablet since that it white too I guess. <.<;
For the life of me, I'll never understand why launch after launch Samsung continues to announce colors that aren't universally available. I initially wanted Gold, but since it wouldn't be available at launch I started eying the White version. Decided on Black because of a super dirty White Note 4 on display at Best Buy.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
For the life of me, I'll never understand why launch after launch Samsung continues to announce colors that aren't universally available. I initially wanted Gold, but since it wouldn't be available at launch I started eying the White version. Decided on Black because of a super dirty White Note 4 on display at Best Buy.

What part of the phone was dirty? The back?

cmcexpressions

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
That's what I was wondering. Its so hard to tell from the pictures what the color actually looks like, but I do know that I do not want a grey phone. Why couldn't they just make it an elegant black!!!!! Ugh, looks like I'll be getting the white (again)......

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
That's what I was wondering. Its so hard to tell from the pictures what the color actually looks like, but I do know that I do not want a grey phone. Why couldn't they just make it an elegant black!!!!! Ugh, looks like I'll be getting the white (again)......

It is definitely a dark gray

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Its not piano black thank God. Its a dark gray charcoal ashy black. Looks real nice. Like the titanium S2 Note 2, S3 etc

Posted via the Android Central App

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My ATT order states color is "charcoal black". Actual color I guess lies in the eye of the beholder.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Peter McCain

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Great device. Good job by Samsung in offering more colors than just black. This device is outstanding and deserves to stand out everywhere. My first time getting a Note 4, I have been curious about it for a long time now. Happy that it's almost here. Have fun everyone!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 28007.jpg
    28007.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 85

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Note series hasn't had a black version since the Note 1, wish they could make it actually black and not some not so attractive grey.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
As I mentioned in the other thread on color, I do think the way Samsung integrated the metal trim and the the way the buttons are designed does more aesthetically for the white version than the black but for me anyway, there is no getting around video presentation being brighter, sharper with better detail when viewing against a dark bezel vs a light colored bezel and that is more important to me than the dif between how the white looks and how the black looks. If I thought the black was awful that might be a different story. But it is at least to me, far from awful.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It is amazing... you're going to love it :D.

Same here i like the note 3 to but im hyped to see what the note 4 will bring to the table and everyone is raving over the 1440p res screen. Some people say they cant tell the difference but i game alot and i generally can pick out resolution changes even in the smallest detail..

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here i like the note 3 to but im hyped to see what the note 4 will bring to the table and everyone is raving over the 1440p res screen. Some people say they cant tell the difference but i game alot and i generally can pick out resolution changes even in the smallest detail..

I haven't looked to hard.. Looking at it as I type this it just looks crisp and clear. I personally love the charge rate.. It actually charges really fast :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad