Will the Note 4 Ship early?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
The manager at ATT said ATT would start shipping phones on Monday so I am hoping it gets to the house earlier than Friday. Maybe?

Posted via the Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Ship early?

The manager at ATT said ATT would start shipping phones on Monday so I am hoping it gets to the house earlier than Friday. Maybe?

I've got my fingers crossed, lol. I was told that there was a possibility they might ship early when I placed my preorder with at&t on 9/26. Getting a little jealous reading about the t-mobile orders shipping early. I'm really excited about this phone!

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Ship early?

I didn't pre-order from AT&T but if the manager is correct, you will more than likely receive your device before Friday. Goodluck

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
AT&T . Sorry didn't mention that

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I would expect them to start shipping tomorrow honestly. Sadly I'm picking up at BB but the good thing is I'm off early that day :D I will be on that thing all weekend!

Posted via Android Central App

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Do u think they will send us an email on Thursday about pickup Friday. I'm asking because I would like to grab it by 11am Friday since I'm leaving town at noon for weekend. I never preordered from bb before.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I was told by BB that once I received my notification to pick it, they would only hold it for 24 hours. Might want to check with them before you leave.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Do u think they will send us an email on Thursday about pickup Friday. I'm asking because I would like to grab it by 11am Friday since I'm leaving town at noon for weekend. I never preordered from bb before.

I would just go up there as soon as they open Friday unless you get an email that it's ready before that. Emails are notorious for being late and I don't really know how golf BB is as I've never pre ordered from them. I will be going around 11 Friday unless email received before.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
K sounds good. Ty for heads up about 24 hours. I had thought 5 days

My pre order paper says 48 hours but it may vary store to store. I am sure I will be calling BB several times this week :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan