An Excellent Note 4 Review

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Battery is NO PROBLEM!!
Let me explain..

I just sold my beloved and like new Note 3. I also gave the buyer the TWO SPARE BATTERIES.

The Notes have this super feature of "removable battery", so with that, running out of juice should NEVER been a problem. I recall one time to a snow storm, and looking at movies off my Note 3, it was going continuously for about 30 hours ..Just 30 second breaks to swap out a battery.

My Note 4 will be hear today, I am ordering my TWO spare batteries today too. I always carried at least one spare with me, if I am on trip, I got two..

Where are you getting your spare batteries at? I'd like to get some to. Thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Is this a complaint about the battery?

Every site has said the battery life is better on the 4 than the 3 despite being virtually the same size battery. I think GSM Arena (I read it a few days ago) says it's something like 30% better.

I guess we'll know definitively once everyone gets their hands on it.

Samsung stated that you should see a 7.5% improvement over N3 which I think is significant considering the screen resolution and other upgrades. Also lets not forget that the N4 has a fast charge capability.

ulikeumtall

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Isn't that the good thing about Android, we can change basically everything about it?? Ever heard on #bendgate?? that plastic constructions your yapping about got the best results. All the phones (( HTC, SAMSUNG, LG )) have tons of bloatware.. so lets not come on a Samsung thread and bash with no valid points. Obviously you wanted to hear about how good this device is

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are the batteries available on Samsung.com yet? It seemed like I couldn't find them for the S5 for a long time.

Where are you getting your spare batteries at? I'd like to get some to. Thank you.

Yeah, where you get the spare batteries ? They have to be Samsung's, right? The NFC is in the battery.

For all of you looking for a spare battery and charging kit... You can get one 50% off. Login to your Samsung account and use this code upon checkout (Promo code: r1H01X01).

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s-accessories%2FEB-KN910BWUSTA&token=e9ICE8Jn

Cost me $25 after taxes and shipping :). It'll be here Friday or Monday... So for now I'll only have my battery that's in the phone... It charges fast though so that helps! :D.

TeritorialDemon

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Battery is NO PROBLEM!!
Let me explain..

I just sold my beloved and like new Note 3. I also gave the buyer the TWO SPARE BATTERIES.

The Notes have this super feature of "removable battery", so with that, running out of juice should NEVER been a problem. I recall one time to a snow storm, and looking at movies off my Note 3, it was going continuously for about 30 hours ..Just 30 second breaks to swap out a battery.

My Note 4 will be hear today, I am ordering my TWO spare batteries today too. I always carried at least one spare with me, if I am on trip, I got two..

Not to start anything but, why have a spare battery, or in your case 2 spare batteries? When you have to charge all the batteries, then lug them around? Yes, in emergency situations it is nice but other than that what is the point. If the Note 4 battery is really great and lasts all day easily then what is the point of spare batteries? I can see if you travel a lot, hike a lot, or something along these lines. I use to carry a spare myself so I know what its like. That was a few years back. The battery on my recent cell (Droid Razr M) was great. The battery on my current phone (HTC One Remix) is simply outstanding at getting me almost 2 days of use. I am a moderate heavy to very heavy user so this actually suprised me on both of the phones that I just mentioned. The Razr M barely got me a day though.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
You're forgetting use case. He said he travels, travel denotes hitting new towers and being in low signal coverage spiots, bouts of no coverage/roaming...all of which are hard on batteries if you're not pro actively managing it. For instance, watch how quickly I can kill a battery on a five hour flight to LA from ATL if I forget to turn on airplane mode before I shove my phone down in my bag....

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...

Greg P1

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Note 4 spare battery kit (EB-KN910BWUSTA) and the yellow light is flashing when it's plugged in. I don't know if this means it's charging, or if it's an error. I don't have a manual and there isn't one available from Samsung for download. I'm hoping someone will know the answer. Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy