No wireless charging back?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't want the things you add 9r whatever. Samsung won't be offering a wireless charging back with the note 4? I thought they offered it at release for the s5 and note 3

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
So you send a stupid link instead of actually giving that link? Never bothered to click on that...

You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. Heaven forbid you may have to click a link that clearly answers the question. Maybe if you troubled yourself to click on a link there'd be less frustration.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. Heaven forbid you may have to click a link that clearly answers the question. Maybe if you troubled yourself to click on a link there'd be less frustration.
If your giving me links like those I won't click them. Either give me a direct link or don't bother...

Also I figured they'll sell it... Eventually but I wanted to know now.. Thought they sold for s5 and note 3 at release

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
If your giving me links like those I won't click them. Either give me a direct link or don't bother...

Also I figured they'll sell it... Eventually but I wanted to know now.. Thought they sold for s5 and note 3 at release

I don't think either of those phones came with wireless charging backs in the first batches. And the note 4 has not officially released, so be patient. You might see them come Friday which is the official release day.

Posted via the Android Central App

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I still have some Touchstone chargers from my old Palm Pre. Does anyone know whether they would work with a Qi charging back?

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Thing is, SOMEONE has to do the research. How else would anyone know the answers you're seeking? If you want the answer, why can you not be expected to search it out?

Posted via Android Central App

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

For someone coming here with questions, you seem a mite hostile towards the people taking time out of their day to respond to your question.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Thing is, SOMEONE has to do the research. How else would anyone know the answers you're seeking? If you want the answer, why can you not be expected to search it out?

Because I know of that post already? I was simply looking Samsung own website and no mention of it

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Because I know of that post already? I was simply looking Samsung own website and no mention of it

Exactly. If you've looked at the link already and there's no mention of it, chances are that everyone else has the same questions. Unless of course we've got some Samsung CEO lurking on these forums and willing to leak unannounced product info. I'm not trying to be rude, simply pointing out how crazy your reply is to someone trying to help.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. If you've looked at the link already and there's no mention of it, chances are that everyone else has the same questions. Unless of course we've got some Samsung CEO lurking on these forums and willing to leak unannounced product info. I'm not trying to be rude, simply pointing out how crazy your reply is to someone trying to help.

I don't consider those let me Google it for you links as "help"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy