Does anyone know what the "New Enrolment" app is?

ktopp

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
There is an app on my phone which I haven't knowingly downloaded called New Enrolment, it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me what this is.

Cheers

Reppy07

May 29, 2013
Visit site
There is an app on my phone which I haven't knowingly downloaded called New Enrolment, it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me what this is.

Cheers
I still can't find an update for this either and would like to know as well. I suppose I could try freezing it for a week to see if I notice anything but it seems sketchy.

Apparently, if you see "enrolment" spelled with only one 'L', it's suspicious unless you live in Canada or Britain as it is spelled that way for us (I'm Canadian), so I would assume that if you're in the US or any country that isn't Canada or Britain (or any country that doesn't spell it with one 'L', it's advisory to remove it.

But that's under your own discretion and risk. I take no responsibility if something fails or your phone operates improperly or even bricks. It's best to root, freeze and see what happens and make sure an entire backup of your phone/rom whenever in doubt =)