Belt Case or Pouch for Note 4?

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a belt pouch or case that would fit on my belt that will not come off? I have liked having some kind of a pouch that my belt actually goes through rather than some clip that might release and let my phone fall without my knowing it. I lost an iphone that way several years ago and since then I prefer solutions that I have to actually put my belt through and will not come off until I undo my belt. Of course, being rather rotund does not help, but I am what I am.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
They have quite a few on Amazon for less than 10 bucks. They feature a clip but also two loops that you run the belt through, just do a search on Amazon and include "Note 4" in your search.

Posted via Android Central App

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I think I have been looking through all the stuff Amazon sells for at least an hour, it's so hard to find a good quality one. The one from pdair is pretty nice looking but it just has a small flap covering the top of the phone, not a complete flap covering the entire phone. They also cost 40 bucks and take about a month to get to you. I hate buying all those cheapos, just give me a good quality product and be done with it....grrr, nothing seems to fit the bill.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm ordering this one from Amazon.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster Case for Galaxy Note 4 [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resist

Only feature it doesn't have that I want is a kickstand. I have been looking at all the posts about cases both here and on the xda forums for a couple of weeks now and checking cases with holsters on Amazon hoping to have
other alternatives but nothing else has come up. This case is very similar to the BodyGlove ToughSuit I used on my S3. It's the only one I could find that has headphone jack, mini USB & S Pen port covers. There are several others that have a kickstand but they don't have the port covers. This case is to be in stock 10-22 with Prime 2 day shipping. I probably will remove the built in screen protector and install a tempered glass one.

One of the Platinum series Best Buy sells is made by Seidio and is $20 less than Seidio sells it for but it's not currently available. Seidio calls it the Convert w/ kickstand combo. That would have been my first choice but I need to get something now.

http://www.seidioonline.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4-convert-case-holster-black-p/bd4-hkr4ssgt4-bk.htm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm