Note 4 If there is anyone else from South Africa here .....

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I am getting my Note 4 today !!!!
Sooo super exited.. thinking of knocking off work early to go and fetch it..
Cant believe they have it already, took a chance and called my Vodacom Shop... was so shocked when the lady told me they have stock already.. so much for them promising to phone me as soon as the stock arrived... but... that's ok... I was pretty much phoning them everyday to hear if they have stock anyway

Now I can also chat with in all the threads with the peeps that already have their phone

Whoo hoooooo

Chat soon guys and gals... Ima going shopping :):-*

Byron 5

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: If there is anyone else from South Africa here .....

I am getting my Note 4 today !!!!
Sooo super exited.. thinking of knocking off work early to go and fetch it..
Cant believe they have it already, took a chance and called my Vodacom Shop... was so shocked when the lady told me they have stock already.. so much for them promising to phone me as soon as the stock arrived... but... that's ok... I was pretty much phoning them everyday to hear if they have stock anyway

Now I can also chat with in all the threads with the peeps that already have their phone

Whoo hoooooo

Chat soon guys and gals... Ima going shopping :):-*

Hi Jane, I'm from SA! I'll be getting a new phone at the end of November. I'm still deciding between the S5 and the Note 4. What colour are you getting your Note 4 in?

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Got my white Note 4... what a beauty .. had the S5 before my Note. Both are great phones .... but the Note 4 is amaaaaze balls !!!

mango1228

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Hello,also from south africa
Got my Black Note 4 today. Its an amazing device. Loving it!!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App