Runners? Arm Band for your Note 4?

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping that the arm band I have for my Note 2 will work briefly for me while I shop around for a new one. Are there any runners here who've found a good armband for your Note 4?

I track my running with GPS and also listen to music while I run so I do need something good!

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Given the size of a Note 4, a runner band is going to be kind of awkward unless you have meaty arms.

I run long distance so I'm really tall and lanky, bigger phones do look really big on my arm lol. I don't care though, I don't really know what else to do with the thing.

jj482

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Anyone actually using one they can recommend?

Something with a key pouch would be handy

Posted via the Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use a runners pouch goes around my waste, so small and lite weight you can't even see I have it on,, I have ran a dozen 5ks in the past year with my note 3..I use Bluetooth headset so don't need to deal with a wire issue and I have Galaxy gear Neo to control my music.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I never understood how you run while using headphones. I've tried a few times but never picked up the habit.

1. Cords get in the way.
2. Most headphones these days are in-ear headphones. Every shuffling of the cord and every step produces noise. Also running amplifies wind noise.
3. Wouldn't you rather listen to everything going around you? Birds chirping, cars going around, your feet crunching leaves/pebbles.

BlueGoldAce

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
That belt looks cool. I wonder how waterproof it is. Worried about your phone taking too much sweat?

I haven't had any problems, and I took it on a 7 mile run the other day, and it was rather warm outside.

I believe the belt is semi water resistant. I wear it over the top. Of my shorts, so the sweat has a lot to move through, and the phone itself won't take damage unless you somehow immerse it in you sweat.

I have had more trouble with arm bands then this belt.

It has worked great for the iPhone 6 plus I had, and works even better for my note 4.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I never understood how you run while using headphones. I've tried a few times but never picked up the habit.

1. Cords get in the way.
2. Most headphones these days are in-ear headphones. Every shuffling of the cord and every step produces noise. Also running amplifies wind noise.
3. Wouldn't you rather listen to everything going around you? Birds chirping, cars going around, your feet crunching leaves/pebbles.

Rather listen to music. No cords,, beats headphones don't let any wind in.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Does the Note 4 go inside the flip belt, or do you need a holster? My wife has an S View cover on her N4, wondering if that would fit.

Posted via the Android Central App

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I've run four 1/2 marathons and did my first one with my Note 4. I used a belt; an armband is just way to cumbersome for a phone that size (I have big arms too). Didn't have any problems with GPS (I use Nike+ to record my runs) or my bluetooth earphones. I bought a cheap, plastic case that has covers for both the micro USB and headphone ports so sweat doesn't get into them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2