It's on Best Buy...

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Less than two hours from now, you open and I'll be there with my functioning smartphone and Note 4 preorder.

You better not try to pull any fast-ones on me because I've been waiting a very, very, VERY long time for this device...

I'm getting that $200 gift card...

😼

peaster3

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I went to the store last night, hoping to get lucky, but I was disappointed to find out that I won't get mine until their next UPS delivery(sometime next week) or if someone doesn't pick theirs up by tomorrow. I pre-ordered on the 10/12 and apparently missed the cut for the first delivery.

I originally had a pre-order in with AT&T and probably would have my Note 4 by now, but the $200 GC was too good to pass up. This has been an exercise in patience, to say the least.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's pessimism, but I have a very sneaky suspicion that they will try to weasel out of the $200 deal. I wont be having any of it though.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I hope not.

Usually, Best Buy is pretty easy going.

That's great to hear. I've rarely dealt with them in the past so i'm not familiar. I just know with most companies, prying $200 from their mitts is a chore and a half. Hopefully they aren't ridiculously anal about the whole thing considering Samsung is the one paying for it all.

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I went to the store last night, hoping to get lucky, but I was disappointed to find out that I won't get mine until their next UPS delivery(sometime next week) or if someone doesn't pick theirs up by tomorrow. I pre-ordered on the 10/12 and apparently missed the cut for the first delivery.

I originally had a pre-order in with AT&T and probably would have my Note 4 by now, but the $200 GC was too good to pass up. This has been an exercise in patience, to say the least.

I preordered on 10/14 so I probably didn't make the first shipment either. Might be why I haven't gotten my email yet. I'm going to call them to make sure it is at least in their system because I never got a preorder confirmation email either. The guy who did my preorder didn't even work in that dept and was only there "to Google something on the computer." Smh.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish