Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
A bit jealous for sure of those who have the Note 4 :)

It's an absolutely beautiful and beast of a phone and I was insanely impressed when I played with the demo model at Best Buy. But it was just too big for me personally, the S5 is just about perfect. Still, part of me does wish I'd have held out and tried the Note 4. Oh well, there always the next gen model :p

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Large bag!!!!
(OK where are my emojisl?!?!)

Seriously, I've had two personal lines since way back in 2002 when I got a pocket pc, my first PDA.
The third line came when I split from my ex, I was paying for his mom's phone so I just took over the line.
And I keep chargers EVERYWHERE. So everything gets charged on the go.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

Omg, you're the female version of me. I love it.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Have had my phone since late Thursday night. Activated it Friday morning and can hardly put it down. The display is stunning since I'm coming off the Note 2. Lol

I just received my Spigen case in mint matte green.

I ordered the spare battery charger plus a spare battery off the Samsung site. I should have NO problems having a spare battery ready to go at any time ;)

This phone is fabu!!

Rocking the Note 4

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I was parked in front of AT&T setting up my accounts and my contacts before setting my BT on my CR-V BECAUSE I don't text and drive.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

A girl who loves phones and drives a Honda? You rock! :D

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I know right what up with the iPhone 6 reverence get rid of that you now have a real phone

Posted via Android Central App

Sorry, I don't do platform wars. I totally enjoy each device I use and don't find the need to knock the others down.

I pay no reverence to any of them. I pay reverence to the things that matter, like my idea of a higher being, human rights, and the integrity of my beliefs.

Phones are disposable things, bits of glass, wires, chips, metal, and plastic, to be used as needed for the tasks needed. As such, I use several because I enjoy diversity and new experiences.

So no. I won't be getting rid of either the iPhone or the Lumia.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I use an iPhone 6, a Lumia 1520, and now a Note 4. I previously had an Atrix, an SGII, and an SGIII.
This is my first Note.
My Tapatalk signature will reflect my Note 4 once it's fully activated.

I use different platforms all concurrently on different lines.

I obviously can't post from the Note while it's doing this:

View attachment 141488

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
Sexy is right! Love those finger nails with that white note! Enjoy it!! :)

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Guys I've got another noob question....last Samsung phone I had was an SGIII. At the time, I remember I used Kies for software updates, etc. I don't intend to root my device.

I just plugged in to my PC and although my device is recognised, no desktop management such as Kies seemed to load up. Has Samsung stopped the use of desktop management software in their lines? I looked in the Samsung site but couldn't find anything for the Note 4.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you!!!! I LOVE my 2014 CR-V. Her name is Scarlett and she's a sexy bad-girl-red AWD awesome gateway to adventure.
View attachment 141812
View attachment 141811
View attachment 141814

Puppy!

I had the luxury version of the CRV for a year.
uzebumem.jpg

Now I got an Acura (Honda brand) TSX.
yvu5yge7.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

JCatNY

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
After seeing the reviews, photos and "got mine" threads, three words come to mind (spoken in the voice of Stewie from Family Guy): "Damn you Verizon!"

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Guys I've got another noob question....last Samsung phone I had was an SGIII. At the time, I remember I used Kies for software updates, etc. I don't intend to root my device.

I just plugged in to my PC and although my device is recognised, no desktop management such as Kies seemed to load up. Has Samsung stopped the use of desktop management software in their lines? I looked in the Samsung site but couldn't find anything for the Note 4.

They still have it Kies
I just use the drag and drop method rather than the Samsung software and for updates I just get them over the air.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
They still have it Kies
I just use the drag and drop method rather than the Samsung software and for updates I just get them over the air.

VERY awesome!!!! Thank you!

EDIT: Just did my first backup. I'd reinstalled all my previous apps and now that I'm all backed up I'm truly set.

DAMN I missed using an Android device!!!!! Happy me!!!!

Last edited: