Note 4 not Compatible with the Starbucks App

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Let me know when this is fixed, this is a HUGE issue for me since I use it to pay for my coffee every morning.

other then that...

I received my Note 4 yesterday (thanks for the early shipping Sprint) and I'm in LOVE.

However, please get on top of this caffeine issue STAT! :))

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked to see if you can order through their website (mobile browser?). Might be a temporary solution. I know how important caffeine is!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest contacting the developer since they can give you a better time frame versus us :).

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Let me know when this is fixed, this is a HUGE issue for me since I use it to pay for my coffee every morning.

other then that...

I received my Note 4 yesterday (thanks for the early shipping Sprint) and I'm in LOVE.

However, please get on top of this caffeine issue STAT! :))

Oh NO! You'll have to use that paper stuff called money to pay for your coffee or use your plastic until Starbucks can address the problem. Do you think you can handle it? Don't worry the world isn't going to end! :)

Dat1GUI

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Same issue. Temp fix: I took a screenshot of my card(bar-code) while on my note3 and forwarded to my note4. Temporary fix works, bar-code only contains your card number. You will however have to reload on their website. I suspect this will be fixed soon.

Dat1GUI

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Second choice is to sideload the app which seems to work fine.
Third choice is to get the apk from your note3 . I have attached the Starbucks apk if you can't get it from a friend.

Attachments

• Starbucks.apk
    7.8 MB · Views: 99

Ma Deuce

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey! Ease up on us caffeine junkies!
I'm having the same problem!
Paying with cash works...until you want to monitor your rewards, keep track of multiple cards, etc.
I tried installing the Chinese version fur ****s and giggles, but that didn't work out either.
I'm giving it another week....I'm about ten days into this new phone, and I love everything else about it.

trusigma

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Second choice is to sideload the app which seems to work fine.
Third choice is to get the apk from your note3 . I have attached the Starbucks apk if you can't get it from a friend.

Can you send me the app?

Posted via the Android Central App

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I think it must have something to do with not being compatible with qhd. Starbucks did a major app update a few weeks ago and since then it hasn't worked on my G3. My coffee card is a decent app that will work.

deepseadiver

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
It looks like they updated the app today. I just installed it from Play, it's working fine. Just in Time!!!

What's New
v2.7.2
Now supported for Android L and QHD devices. Update also offers overall performance and stability improvements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance