Note 4 Very low sound when paired with bluetooth earbuds

George Gates

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Have a problem.

Jaybird Bluebuds X (bluetooth earbuds) when paired with Note 4 the sound is very low even when turned up all the way.Tried a wired pair of Bose and they worked perfectly with the Note. The Bluebuds work with my ipod with no problem.

Any ideas ?
Thank you. George

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Very low sound when paired with bluetooth earbuds

Weird... I'm trying to think what could cause this. I use my LG ones and they are fine.

Do the Jaybird ones have their own volume? I turn my phone all the way up and adjust the volume from the LG headsets own volume.

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 3 and been having the similar volume issues. You have to increase the volume on the phone and on the headphones. They are separate. Also I've been running into an issue with my jaybirds where it's connected but it'd still playing on your phone. Super annoying.

onekajun

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy S3 and a Note 4. When paired to my stereo in my Kenworth truck, the Note 4's volume is considerably lower than the S3. I made sure the media volume under the gear tab was turned all the way up. It is such a problem and I don't know what to do at this point. I have finally given up and use my old S3 as a media device now. And use the Note 4 for everything else.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy S3 and a Note 4. When paired to my stereo in my Kenworth truck, the Note 4's volume is considerably lower than the S3. I made sure the media volume under the gear tab was turned all the way up. It is such a problem and I don't know what to do at this point. I have finally given up and use my old S3 as a media device now. And use the Note 4 for everything else.
That is likely an issue with firmware compatibility with your kenworth's head unit. You might want to check with the manufacturer of the head unit and see if they have a firmware update.

The BT codec that the Note 4 uses is different than the one used by the S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol