Note 4 Wireless charging coil coming

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Wireless charging coil coming

That one is $30 and does not support NFC. Wait for the $10 version that does like on the N3.

Had this on my note 3 and it worked great. Looks like there will be one for the 4 soon. Good alternative for those looking to use their factory back with wireless charging capability.

N4 PWRcard - Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Card Coil for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 IV by Fonesalesman Amazon.com: N4 PWRcard - Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Card Coil for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 IV: Cell Phones & Accessories

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

That one is $30 and does not support NFC. Wait for the $10 version that does like on the N3.
True. I had the one with NFC support which is what I will want.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

beavo451

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Why does the charging coil need to support NFC? I assume the coil blocks the NFC from the OEM battery?

windstrings

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site

has nothing to do with charging but the wireless card can block signals from the nfc transmitter/reciever in the phone....

So if you want to link to other nfc devices for communication better wait...

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Is it correct that you can't use the Quick Charge feature with wireless charging?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Is it correct that you can't use the Quick Charge feature with wireless charging?
Correct. But most people charge overnight so it's not a big deal. But all you have to do if you want that 70% in 30 minutes is plug it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz