Note 4 App availability?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: App availability?

Um....this is literally the best phone I've owned!!! I can't explain how easy it was to set up and transfer my info. Easy as pie ;)

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Only problem I've had is with Pocket reader - I've installed and deleted multiple times and clearer cache and it crashes every time I try to login.

I think I have too many items. It says downloading 725 items I need to delete some and retry it

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Oddly enough, Monopoly, the classic board game. OK with all of my other devices, but for some reason not compatible with my note 4.

I would write that off as a freak. Certainly not the norm.

Posted via the Android Central App

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't see apps not working on it. If an app works on 4.4.4, it should run just fine on the N4. I'm sure there are exceptions - but I'm pretty sure most apps that run on the Note 3, will run on the Note 4.

Maynard

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

The play store says the Red box app is not compatible with my device - that of course being the Note 4.

skippyg

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

Very few apps have been incompatible. I
Im sure more will be updated now that the note 4 is out. Especially when the nexus 6 hits. Facebook app for me looks weird. Text is huge even though my system font is set to extra small.

Anyone having issue with youtube ? It seems 720p is the only available hd stream on all videos :/

Posted via the Android Central App

Yellow-06-GT

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Only app that is not compatible that I miss is visual voicemail. I don't understand why though, but it isn't. Loved that app on my s3.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs