Note 4 Folders on homescreens

jelliebean82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
My new Note 4 is awesome! A few changes that are a little getting used to...

Like you cannot just swipe from the top down to get your quick settings or clear stuff....it now makes your screen smaller. Weird.

My main question is.....when making folders to put apps in. On my Note 3 it was like a little circle platform and the apps were sitting on top and 3-D looking. Now when I make a folder on my new note its some ugly black folder. Anyone know how to change that?? I don't mess with Themes....seems to confusing.:p

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Folders on homescreens

I wonder about the folders too.

As for the quick settings if you swipe down it will not shrink to a multiwindow. If you swipe from a corner, that's when it shrinks to a multiwindow

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

good question about the home screen folders. on my note pro 12.2 , the folders are like you describe . But these are not as nice.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Folder style is generally controlled by the launcher. Apparently Samsung has opted to go with the more standard look in this version. With the Google Now launcher you get the disc style folder look and with Nova you get several options IIRC.

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
It's making the window smaller because multi window is on, and when you swipe from a corner it shrinks the window.

Either turn it off or dont swipe down from the corners, to pull down the Notifications bar.

Posted via the Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My new Note 4 is awesome! A few changes that are a little getting used to...

Like you cannot just swipe from the top down to get your quick settings or clear stuff....it now makes your screen smaller. Weird.

My main question is.....when making folders to put apps in. On my Note 3 it was like a little circle platform and the apps were sitting on top and 3-D looking. Now when I make a folder on my new note its some ugly black folder. Anyone know how to change that?? I don't mess with Themes....seems to confusing.:p

You can swipe down and use all them features

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech