Best games to showcase Note 4 screen

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hope this isn't a repost, but thought we can start a new thread of the best games to showcase the beautiful note 4 QHD screen.

Here's what I see so far

1. Dead Trigger 2. OMG, thought this was good on the note 3, it's gorgeous on the note 4

2. asphalt 8

That's all I've tried on the Note 4. Will add more games that I see shows off the beautiful screen! Wanna see everyone's opinion

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Cool. I'll keep looking for more games. But Dead Trigger 2 is amazing on note 4. Make sure you go to settings and turn details to "HIGH" lol

If anyone else has any other suggestions please post here. I'm always looking for games that wow me visually

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I would also try the G3 forum. They might have a good list going as well. I only play ms Pac man lol
Yeah went through their posts. Didn't see anything like this

Oh well. I'll keep updating this thread when I find more games. Hopefully it helps someone else too

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Hope this isn't a repost, but thought we can start a new thread of the best games to showcase the beautiful note 4 QHD screen.

Here's what I see so far

1. Dead Trigger 2. OMG, thought this was good on the note 3, it's gorgeous on the note 4

2. asphalt 8

That's all I've tried on the Note 4. Will add more games that I see shows off the beautiful screen! Wanna see everyone's opinion

Thanks

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Riptide GP2. Water jetski racing game. Water effects are amazing on the Note 4, especially when water splashes onto your screen!

And an obvious one is Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas. Graphics are amazing. It's even better than the PS3 versions

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Sparkle is a good game I like! The graphics are beautiful. This game is just like zuma...

Sparkle 2 is the paid version and even more beautiful with the graphics.

girls love tech too

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
These games are very graphics intensive and very realistic. Be prepared to be blown away by the realism. There is a reason why the last two have a 4.9 rating with thousands of reviews.

Flick Golf Extreme
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.fullfat.android.golfextreme&token=kr4tcsxc

The Room
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.FireproofStudios.TheRoom&token=eCiZvXZp

The Room 2
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.FireproofStudios.TheRoom2&token=i5rgtQEi
Tha Room game kinda got me intrigued.

girls love tech too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2