I know I love my Note 4 because...

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have not picked up my iPad Air once since getting my Note 4 in the mail midday Friday. My iPad Air has been my go to device for about a year. I preferred it to my iPhone 5S. But it has been neglected recently. This Note 4 is a showstopper.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Nice! This is just what I was hoping to hear. I am hoping my Note 4 will be my go to device for all of my non-computer needs.

Now, if only VZW would get it to me already!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
And the battery life has been really good. No power saving set and brightness at 50 percent and @ 40 percent left after 10 hours. Very happy.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
And the battery life has been really good. No power saving set and brightness at 50 percent and @ 40 percent left after 10 hours. Very happy.

10 hours screen time? Honestly we should really start measuring battery life by screen time not what it has been on period because I can easily make my note 4 last 3-5 days then.. I got about 5 hours of screen time last night till around 30% battery

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
10 hours screen time? Honestly we should really start measuring battery life by screen time not what it has been on period because I can easily make my note 4 last 3-5 days then.. I got about 5 hours of screen time last night till around 30% battery

I don't think he meant 10 hours of screen time. :/

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Not screen time. Just doing my regular thing throughout my workday. I wish I had 10 hours just to play with my phone.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just realized that with the S-view flip case, if you fold it back you can take a picture through the window. As long as the window is clean the picture comes out pretty good.

thebrain2u

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I was on the phone and need to write down a confirmation number. I didn't freak out and scramble for pen and paper, I just casually pulled out the S-pen and action memo'd.

Also, first time owning a spare battery. It takes less than a minute to swap in and BAM, insta-charged to 100%, haha. Love it.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

My battery life is much better than in my SGIII but it took a hit on the network.
usemumes.jpg

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My battery life is much better than in my SGIII but it took a hit on the network.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/21/usemumes.jpg

Yeah but what's screen time which in my opinion the definitive way to tell us battery life. I get between 3 hours and 40 mins and 5 hours of screen time till I hit around 25%-30%

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but what's screen time which in my opinion the definitive way to tell us battery life. I get between 3 hours and 40 mins and 5 hours of screen time till I hit around 25%-30%

Oh totally agree. I just forgot to take the screen shot of the screen time. I knew you would ask!!! I'll remember next time.

BUT here is this morning so far.
a5yrepyn.jpg

bu8y2yma.jpg

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I was on the phone and need to write down a confirmation number. I didn't freak out and scramble for pen and paper, I just casually pulled out the S-pen and action memo'd.

Also, first time owning a spare battery. It takes less than a minute to swap in and BAM, insta-charged to 100%, haha. Love it.

THIIIISSS! Omg thisis one of the main reasons I love the Note series. If I need to remember something or I want to write something quickly I pop that S Pen out and I'm done! Glad to be back to Samsung and the Note.

From my smokin' hot N4