Anyone able to buy an unactivated Note 4 + get $200 GC at Best Buy?

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I was just wondering what experiences people have had at Best Buy trying to get an unactivated (non-contract) Note 4 and also getting the $200 gift card for their trade-in smartphone. Is it possible? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I have preordered the Note 4 with Verizon and really want to get an unactivated phone and also get the $200 trade-in. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
No, not if you want $200 GC. I tried that. The system required the activation to get $200 GC. They couldn't over ride it, few managers had tried. Without $200GC trade-in, no problem.

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Would it be possible to get the phone activated with the Edge program and get the $200 GC? Then return the phone within 14 days and then proceed to use the $200 GC toward the purchase of an unactivated phone? Any thoughts if this is a possible way to collect the GC and apply it towards an unactivated phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I think it depends where you go. One person on here was able to use Next and get it. I asked if I could get it off contract when they were setting it up. I went back and forth with the idea but ending up adding a line. So I really think it depends where you go.

From my smokin' hot N4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox2024