Samsung Galaxy Note 4 No Love or Ear Buds from AT&T

datastar

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Went to AT&T Friday to get a Note 4; didn't preorder b/c undecided on color. Upgraded from white GS3. At store 5 minutes after opened; 2 staffers & 3 customers. I was #4 and #3 was getting the Note 4. Staff had to setup phone, transfer contacts & data, demo features, sale cases; you get the picture. About 45-75 minutes per customer and before I was up, a dozen more customers arrived wanting the Note 4, I know b/c I asked. Almost 3 hours later I got a black Note 4, a Pelican case, and a Body Guardz glass screen proctor. More customers arrived and there were still 2 staffers on the Note 4 release day. Went to same store 3 days after release of iPhone to get wife & daughter preordered iPhone6 setup and there were at least 8 staffers. Where is the Samsung Note 4 love AT&T? We know how much the Note 4 cost but I can not believe AT&T didn't include ear buds with the beast device. :eek:

I love my Note 4 but 2nd guessing my carrier.

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: No Love or Ear Buds from AT&T

Send me a private with your mailing address and I'll send my buds, I am a wireless guy,, got my beats wireless headphones.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

The iphone seems to be a really popular thing to push now. XP Sprint was trying to get me to stay with them all, "WE HAVE OUR LOWEST PLANS EVER WITH THE IPHONE." No thanks. I was disappointed there were no Earbuds included and the box was this ugly orange thing...because when I got my S3 from Sprint...it came in such a cool looking box and I had earbuds...so I figured the same would happen, but I guess not. I don't mind though in the end, but I wish they gave us the earbuds...box doesn't matter as much. At least I'm getting better service than I did with Sprint. lol

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

The iphone seems to be a really popular thing to push now. XP Sprint was trying to get me to stay with them all, "WE HAVE OUR LOWEST PLANS EVER WITH THE IPHONE." No thanks. I was disappointed there were no Earbuds included and the box was this ugly orange thing...because when I got my S3 from Sprint...it came in such a cool looking box and I had earbuds...so I figured the same would happen, but I guess not. I don't mind though in the end, but I wish they gave us the earbuds...box doesn't matter as much. At least I'm getting better service than I did with Sprint. lol

You must was at a different sprint store because my note 4 came with earbuds

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4

mrstruegemini

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

My heart was broken when there were no eat buds in the box with the Note 4 I even tweeted and asked them to change this way before the Note drop and told them it was an issue ATT CS tweeted they come with I told them they didn't so disappointed with that. How can they sale a device this grand and with this power and have no ear buds

Galaxy Note 4 and my Note 2 when it looks lonely lol.

mrstruegemini

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

None of ATT Notes come with ear buds this is so devastating and I refused to use those uncomfortable half working iPhone ear buds I have left

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I got mine from bestbuy.. and complain that there is no earbuds.. the cs rep was pretty cool that he just take one from samsung booth and ring that for me for free !

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

My heart was broken when there were no eat buds in the box with the Note 4 I even tweeted and asked them to change this way before the Note drop and told them it was an issue ATT CS tweeted they come with I told them they didn't so disappointed with that. How can they sale a device this grand and with this power and have no ear buds

I tweeted them as well and Patrice W from customer support tweeted me back and said the Note 4 doesn't come with headphones. So I tweeted her a link to YouTube of unboxing with the headphones. Then I told her technically it's a hands free head set and so it's a safety thing.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Oh I also asked them if the headphones satisfied their thieving urges or if they wanted to get their grubby hands on my charger while they were at it.

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

Must be nice to already have the phone. I made a mistake and pre-ordered early....still no phone.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

Yeah AT&T sucks for taking the headphones out. They didn't do that on the Note 3, S4 or S5 but did on the Note 2.
I guess they are anticipating selling a large quantity of Note 4's.

mrstruegemini

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

I pre order through AT&T the day it became available. On Oct. 16 when they hadn't mailed it yet I canceled my preorder and went to the store the next morning.

mrstruegemini

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

CS on twitter sent me a link to buy some $20 skull candy ear buds I told her that thanks but $5 more I can get some better quality Sol Republic earbuds.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I got ear buds with my T-Mobile Note 4 but I haven't even opened them.. I use a nice pair of LG bluetooth ones.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

So I know Verizon will not have ear buds as well. But at full price att it's charging 125 more than Verizon still with no ear buds. That is insane.

BOBL2112

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
And to add insult to injury, they want to charge you 9.99/mo to have a 'find my phone' feature. Money-grubbing leeches. What a low class outfit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz