Samsung Galaxy Note 4 system update keeps popping up

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: system update keeps popping up

I had the same problem with mine, I'm with Spring too. I sent out a group text to 5 people today, I kept getting an error message that I was not able to send text to an overseas number. All of the numbers were local US numbers. I spent 1.5 to 2 hours on the phone with Sprint, they told me to take my GN4 back there was something wrong with it. I also noticed that I don't have a signal at my house, I didn't have that problem with my Note 3. They got the "System update" to go away and it hasn't come back. I just got this phone yesterday and got organized the way I want it. Now, I'm going to have to do it all over again when the store gets more in.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Is it just checking for the update or does it actually find one? Mine checked on the first day but didn't find anything, hasn't done it for the last tow days. It might do it on a reboot.

Posted via the Android Central App

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Ive noticed it a couple times on a reboot. But no update. ...very strange

Posted via the Android Central App

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and there was a 33.5MB update as soon as I setup WiFi, even before the SIM card was installed. I did the update and have not seen a nag screen since. I am on Koodo Mobile, but it's a Rogers unlocked N4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith