Note 4 So what are the little white squares along the polished metal edge top and bottom?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: So what are the little white squares along the polished metal edge top and bottom?

They're for the radio to get signal. They put them on the top and bottom since people will not cover these spots like they would if they were on the side. If they were on the side we could see signal loss from covering it.

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: So what are the little white squares along the polished metal edge top and bottom?

Radio? Like am/fm?

Posted via the Android Central App

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

They are the antenna breaks so you can make phone calls and receive data

Posted via the Android Central App

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

They're for the radio to get signal. They put them on the top and bottom since people will not cover these spots like they would if they were on the side. If they were on the side we could see signal loss from covering it.
I learn something every day about this phone. I had no ideal.. I just thought it was paint for a deco flare. That's why I love this forum because you guys on point with the info sharing.

girls love tech too