Video Tutorial: Control Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 From Your PC Desktop (SideSync)

RetroGamerVX

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I've just done a video tutorial on how to control your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from your PC's desktop. Hope you enjoy and find useful, please leave any comments you feel relivent )

Due to this being my first post, I can't post a link so just search 'retrogamervx sidesync' in google and the video will come up at the top.

Regards,

Steve

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Does it require a Samsung pc?

Can this work with the Note Pro 12.2"? (I saw pictures of it working on a Galaxy Tab).

lostsoul2

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
not anymore.. the new version 3.0 will work.. I have a self built one running win7 and everything works..

I spent half the day trying to get superbeam to work. I can tranfer files between pc and phone wireless now.. this program seems easier to use but for the life of me I dont see how I can move files( like cam videos and pics) from phone to pc.. I cant just drag it out. I might be able to drag stuff in but out doesnt seem to work. one of the other vids showed it syncs all that up once connected.. maybe it does through usb but I dont see any option when connected wifi..