Speakerphone and Call Volume

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
How is the speakerphone and call volume on the Note 4? My Note 2 was loud enough and clear, but my Note 3 was not as loud. I actually had to downloaded a volume app to make the phone louder. I read that the Note 3 speakerphone volume was lower because there was a channel the sound had to travel through to come out of the speaker at the bottom of the phone. Other people had complained about it on different forums. I use the speakerphone a lot and like it loud. Thanks.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
On my Note 4 it gets pretty loud -- I can even lay it down (with the speaker facing the desk or whatever) and hear it just fine. No complaints from me (or the people on the other end) so far.

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear the speakerphone is loud. How about call volume? I am also outside a lot in some noisy areas. Is call volume loud enough to hear in a noisy environment?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Glad to hear the speakerphone is loud. How about call volume? I am also outside a lot in some noisy areas. Is call volume loud enough to hear in a noisy environment?

Volume through the earpiece is very good too, you shouldn't have a problem. My hearing is not the best anymore and it works great for me. I don't have to crank it all the way up either.

louee6

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Earpiece volume is great!! I actually used the speakerphone for the first time today and as the phone laid on the battery cover sound was a little muffled. Now when I turned the phone over, sound went crystal clear. Earpiece volume also has some sort volume boost you can activate once a call is in progress. Overall, phone is great in all areas!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12