Note 4 should arrive soon

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, my name is Mike and my Note 4 will arrive in less then two hours according to my tracking. I have been anticipating this night and tomorrow and even took off work tomorrow so I could stay up tonight and tomorrow to get it the way I want it. Anyone else do anything like this ? lol
The suspense is KILLING me wanting for the UPS guy to arrive! Note 4 Frost White arriving soon!!! :D

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, my name is Mike and my Note 4 will arrive in less then two hours according to my tracking. I have been anticipating this night and tomorrow and even took off work tomorrow so I could stay up tonight and tomorrow to get it the way I want it. Anyone else do anything like this ? lol
The suspense is KILLING me wanting for the UPS guy to arrive! Note 4 Frost White arriving soon!!! :D

I can assure you many of us agree .. we waited with such anticipation for the phone. You are going to love it :D.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get mine delivered, but I did have to track a black phone down at every T-Mo store I could think of on Friday haha. Finally I found one and actually snatched up the last black one from the store. Poor guy behind me was looking for the same one :( Felt bad (not really).

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

On October 13th, I waited from 10AM for UPS to come. Had made an arrest overtime the previous night so I could get the 13th off.

Guess what time UPS came?

8PM.

I have never looked outside my window more in a day then I did on the 13th lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I didn't get mine delivered, but I did have to track a black phone down at every T-Mo store I could think of on Friday haha. Finally I found one and actually snatched up the last black one from the store. Poor guy behind me was looking for the same one :( Felt bad (not really).
T-Mobile actually messed my order up I did with them over the phone. The lady that took my order said the frost white was on backorder and said the black one was available. So I told her to send me the black one (I wanted white). I went to My T-Mobile online to check my order status and it said "backordered". So I called them up and they confirmed it was and so I told them to change my order to the white one since they were both going to be the same time out. i payed for overnight shipping so they credited me that back and sent my white phone out and didn't charge me the overnight shipping but sent it out to me like that anyway. It was a hassle.. :-\

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That sucks :S I saw a lot of white ones out here (well, not a lot a lot) and reps told me the black ones flew out the window the moment they got them. The only reason I was able to find one was because one of them tipped me that mall stores didn't get their shipments early but rather at noon, so when everybody called in to check for availability in the morning and were told that they didn't have any, they didn't really know that the phones were coming in later. Still it was packed.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for my iPad air 2 to come.... Supposed to be here today :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

RedHottG2

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
That sucks :S I saw a lot of white ones out here (well, not a lot a lot) and reps told me the black ones flew out the window the moment they got them. The only reason I was able to find one was because one of them tipped me that mall stores didn't get their shipments early but rather at noon, so when everybody called in to check for availability in the morning and were told that they didn't have any, they didn't really know that the phones were coming in later. Still it was packed.
That's awesome :p

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So I pre-ordered and for close to a week I would lay awake at night going over and over the few reviews I had seen on the Note4. Now that I have had it for a week things have not improved. I take it out of my pocket just to feel it and turn it on just to look at. I stay awake at night surfing the internet under the covers. Be warned, it only seems to get worse as time progresses.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So I pre-ordered and for close to a week I would lay awake at night going over and over the few reviews I had seen on the Note4. Now that I have had it for a week things have not improved. I take it out of my pocket just to feel it and turn it on just to look at. I stay awake at night surfing the internet under the covers. Be warned, it only seems to get worse as time progresses.

Your message was random and sorta all over the place..Explain

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
You are not sick. I did the same, took day off. We are all did it. I need to use my day off anyway. I accumulated too many of them.

You will like your new note.

sent from my SAMSUN GALAXY NOTE 4 using Tapatalk

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
On October 13th, I waited from 10AM for UPS to come. Had made an arrest overtime the previous night so I could get the 13th off.

I've heard about cops trying to arrest people at the end of their shifts so that they could get overtime pay. Thanks for confirming.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this is the hassle with new toys, migrate files, read reviews, test batteries. I really don't want to do it often, very disruptive of the schedules.

It will subside after a week, i suppose.

Brad Steele

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I've heard about cops trying to arrest people at the end of their shifts so that they could get overtime pay. Thanks for confirming.

Main reason I know my local law enforcement shift change times and do not venture out an hour before each. A broken taillight can quickly escalate into "causing a public disturbance" for a cop seeking a note 4 or similar device. (not saying that cop who posted on here does)

Me 2 you via Lg0gPro

Brad Steele

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site

I feel your pain and am on the same proverbial boat.

Me 2 you via Lg0gPro

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Main reason I know my local law enforcement shift change times and do not venture out an hour before each. A broken taillight can quickly escalate into "causing a public disturbance" for a cop seeking a note 4 or similar device. (not saying that cop who posted on here does)

Me 2 you via Lg0gPro

We're in good hands here in Murica. ;)

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Your not alone here. I pre-ordered mine at best buy but when they said it wouldn't be available on LAUNCH day I was so mad and sad. Saturday I went to a sprint store and said forget BEST BUY lol. ITS an incredible phone. My wife actually recorded me while I spoke to the Note as it started on for the first time. Don't forget to unlock download boost. The note 4 is amazing and lollipop will be right around the corner.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Your not alone here. I pre-ordered mine at best buy but when they said it wouldn't be available on LAUNCH day I was so mad and sad. Saturday I went to a sprint store and said forget BEST BUY lol. ITS an incredible phone. My wife actually recorded me while I spoke to the Note as it started on for the first time. Don't forget to unlock download boost. The note 4 is amazing and lollipop will be right around the corner.

Careful with download boost, though... if you're on a data cap, it can take a toll if you're streaming video even if on WiFi or downloading files.