Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S Health Score Board not updating

cat007

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

When I go into the Score Board in S Health, I just get the error "Pedometer ranking is updated every 2 hours. Your ranking is not update yet from the server. Please come back later to check"

It's been saying this for days - and never updates.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hunt

brunsond

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: S Health Score Board not updating

Mine hasn't updated in a week. Daily is tallied but quit updating the total.

I'm not sure what the answer is. Keep me posted.

David

ffinlay

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site

Mine also stopped updating the total about a week ago. It seems that the user counts and records are updating, but non of my data seems to change on the totals or averages.

cat007

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Is there a way we can bring this to someone's attention and have it seen to? Or am I dreaming.

rosteven

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site

I'm having the same problem, and have been searching for a fix for the past week. After reading the post above, it now looks like this is a server issue and not a problem with my phone's configuration.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

My S Health stopped working after going from Dalvik to ART in developer options.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dan Moniz

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Have had the same issue since around October 16th. Went looking for a decent pedometer but haven't found one as good as the S Health.
The one I'm using now keeps totaling while I read in the chair or while driving.
Anyone have any ideas??

Kevin Chen3

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Same thing with me. I walked over 20k steps but it won't update and when I go into the ranking, it states that i have 0 steps. Does anyone who whom we can ask about it or what to do?:confused:

Tony witk

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I had the same error message on my S4 until yesterday. I can't explain what fixed the issue but try it again. It might update your ranking now.