Best buy or Att Walk in?

coliee04

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone still having issues finding any of the note 4's in stock in either best buys or att stores?

I am going out tomorrow to buy one and wanted to know if I should plan time to hunt for a store that will have one in stock!
Thanks!

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Im looking for White, in northern Illinois/ southern Wisconsin!

Probably a good idea to call ahead if you can. Last time I checked, the AT&T website still isn't letting you check store availability on the Note 4. I keep checking my local stores because I need to exchange mine (black). I've got this spot showing up in the image with the front facing camera, must be something on the lens or sensor. Not a big deal but I want to change it out while I can in the 14 day window AT&T gives. Anyway, hope you find one - it's a great phone.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I found a million white ones at my local att stores, but I want black. Apparently black has been selling like crazy here. I finally found one black one, but you won't find any at bestbuy for a while.

Posted via the Android Central App

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I was looking for a case for mine today and went into AT&T. I asked the guy if they had any cases and he said they don't even have the phone yet and told me it's still in pre-order. I was somewhat surprised because I got my N4 from Best Buy yesterday. I blurted out "So Best Buy has them and you don't"? Well, I think I rubbed a little salt in the wound by saying that (unintentionally) and he got snippy and said "they worked out their own deal with Samsung".

In short, you probably just want to keep your eye on the Best Buy web site for in-store availability. That's what I did and I ended up snagging one that someone had pre-ordered and didn't pick up.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol