Note 4 T-mobile rep says 85% of N4s are sold through web

Blackintuit

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Stopped by tmobile again to Jump to N4, 1 in stock of wrong color.

Rep said 85% of their N4s have been sold through their website and shipped to individual homes, and that N4 stock at their stores is still very limited.

Do I want to do the online order, or just wait another week or two for their stores to get in stock?

I'd like to get the better camera before holiday picture taking starts, but I'm loathe to give up N3s wireless charging (have cradles at work and bedside) and having to plug/unplug the N4 repeatedly while waiting for wireless charging covers to come out.

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: T-mobile rep says 85% of N4s are sold through web

I called today to ask if they'd give me the 30 bucks off T-Mobile is now offering a week after the phone went on sale, and they said since I bought it in the store they won't give the rebate. So if you order online, you'd at least get 30 bucks off.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If you can wait I'd just order off the Internet and have them ship it to you :).

bokehsan

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site

I called today to ask if they'd give me the 30 bucks off T-Mobile is now offering a week after the phone went on sale, and they said since I bought it in the store they won't give the rebate. So if you order online, you'd at least get 30 bucks off.

web only offer and only for new lines, not for upgrades though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith