Capacitive Buttons Not Clear

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the Verizon Note 4 tonight and now that I have it home I noticed that the capacitive buttons are not solid. They look jagged, or like they have lines through them.

Is that how they are supposed to be? My Note 3 isn't like that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the Verizon Note 4 tonight and now that I have it home I noticed that the capacitive buttons are not solid. They look jagged, or like they have lines through them.

Is that how they are supposed to be? My Note 3 isn't like that.

For the black one yes sadly . I think white looks best imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Yea, my black one looks like that too. Has the lines going through it. Not a deal breaker for me or anything, but that was a strange thing to notice.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone, I will get used to it. Just wanted to make sure before I install all my apps.

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I am liking it as well. Not just same plain jane buttons

Agreed the only other option would have been Samsung doing a flat color with no lines, or cutting them off at the buttons. I love the horizontal lines across the face and cutting the lines off for the soft keys would just look plain ugly when the lights are off.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I noticed it when I was setting it up but every Samsung I've bought always turn if off.

tapatalk LG pro D852

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys not looked at your phone's bezel? It's dark grey with black lines. Hence the lines through the soft keys.