Why is Best Buy taking so long to fill preorders for the AT&T Galaxy Note 4?

1androidphan

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
AT&T Galaxy Note 4 backordered at Best Buy

Any idea why Best Buy is taking so long to get Galaxy Note 4s to fill preorders? Is it Samsung or AT&T causing the holdup or is it just poor planning on Best Buys part? Very disgusted with them and their lack of details at this point not to mention the way their salespeople act when you call to find out what is going on. All i know is that all h3ll is gonna break loose if November 1 gets here and I still don't have the 2 Notes I preordered in early October. Supposedly that is when they stop offering the $200 trade in for any working smart phone. That is the whole reason why I purchased from them rather than going to the AT&T store. Bummer!

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: AT&T Galaxy Note 4 backordered at Best Buy

Walked into AT&T store on the 16th of Oct a day early than release and come to find out they got word to start selling them that day. No lines no waiting. Traded my LG Optimus G Pro in I got on their next program last year and walked out of the store with a white Note 4 and only had to pay tax on it. $74 in and out in 7 minutes contacts and Micro SD card changed over. Didn't get the $200 trade in deal but got it first and fast. Best phone Ive ever had. Sounds like BB dropped the ball with your order...

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

Any idea why Best Buy is taking so long to get Galaxy Note 4s to fill preorders? Is it Samsung or AT&T causing the holdup or is it just poor planning on Best Buys part? Very disgusted with them and their lack of details at this point not to mention the way their salespeople act when you call to find out what is going on. All i know is that all h3ll is gonna break loose if November 1 gets here and I still don't have the 2 Notes I preordered in early October. Supposedly that is when they stop offering the $200 trade in for any working smart phone. That is the whole reason why I purchased from them rather than going to the AT&T store. Bummer!

I was on the Best Buy Unboxed forum and saw where the BB rep said they would honor the $200 trade in whenever your preorder arrives. Even if it is after Nov 1 you will still be eligible for the $200 offer. Sorry to hear it is taking so long to get your phone!

Posted via the Android Central App

ajneuman

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site

I walked into BB last Friday (10/22) and bought my Note 4. Apparently they didn't have any preorders for black AT&T phones.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87