Samsung Galaxy Note 4 How can I recover my S Health password?

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got an update to the shealth app and now when I try to open it I get a prompt for a password which I can't remember. I tried resetting it after I entered it incorrectly 5 times but the new password still doesn't work

any ideaS?

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: shealth password reset?

Happened to me too. I had to start the app over from scratch. I lost all my data within the app,
but it works fine now.

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

try 5 times it will prompt to reset password after that you login into samsung account then you select the different password one letter and minimum 4 numbers then you good to go
thx:

Sven Mueller

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

I've tried this several time. after 5 wrong passwords it was showing me password reset. Reset it, but same result. The Note 4 doesn't accept the password.

Stephen Redding

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

I am having the same problem... enter pw, after 5 times it asks me to reset, so I click reset, enter my Samsung account password, then create a new password for s health, and yet it still won't recognize the new password. Very frustrating. It started happening after the update.

Ryan Larson1

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

I am having the same problem... enter pw, after 5 times it asks me to reset, so I click reset, enter my Samsung account password, then create a new password for s health, and yet it still won't recognize the new password. Very frustrating. It started happening after the update.

I don't know if it will help you or anyone else, I had this problem trying to access from my home screen, then I went in through my apps button and it didn't ask for a password. I just entered one through that in case it asks in the future, hope this helps.

Daimon Walker1

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

You are spot on. I had an auto update run on my phone. Clicked on the widget on home screen, prompted for a password (which I can recall ever setting). It was looking like I'd have to delete everything. I then saw your post so decided to go to Apps then S Health and it then stated it needed to update itself. I let the update run, this finished, then restored all my data. GREAT NEWS!

However... It is now saying my stress option is no longer available. How come?

Robert Bott

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can I recover my S Health password?

Yup, go through apps. I reset my password about 4 different times through the home screen and even reset my samsung password to ensure. After reading that post to go through the apps.. well surprise surprise it worked. Good luck people.

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I had this same issue and found out that Samsung had replied to people's complaints/reviews on the s health app on the Google play store.
They said to go into application manager and then s health and then reset the data,I done this and then all was sorted.

Posted via the Android Central App

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Here in the UK we never even had the stress option,maybe Samsung think the british don't get stressed enough to warrant having it on the phone lol

Mohis

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site

Here in the UK we never even had the stress option,maybe Samsung think the british don't get stressed enough to warrant having it on the phone lol

Well, I'm not too sure where you got your S5 from, but mine, here in the UK, had the stress option, as did multiple family and friends who own the device - some still have the option as they didn't update when it came up the other day.

My phone was handset only - not on contract or any network if that helps.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

I just got an update to the shealth app and now when I try to open it I get a prompt for a password which I can't remember. I tried resetting it after I entered it incorrectly 5 times but the new password still doesn't work

any ideaS?

Try to find a reset APK or something and why did you lock it in first place?

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

I uninstalled the update and it's working fine. Not sure if I want to update to the new version now

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Well, I'm not too sure where you got your S5 from, but mine, here in the UK, had the stress option, as did multiple family and friends who own the device - some still have the option as they didn't update when it came up the other day.

I got my NOTE 4 ! from a Samsung experience store in Bristol and it is off contact, what your S5 has anything to do with what a NOTE 4 comes with I have no idea lol

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

This is a photo of my partners note 4 that has not yet updated the S health app.As you can see there is no stress meter listed.

Attachments

• 20141029_214522.jpg
    20141029_214522.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11

Mohis

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site

I got my NOTE 4 ! from a Samsung experience store in Bristol and it is off contact, what your S5 has anything to do with what a NOTE 4 comes with I have no idea lol

This is a photo of my partners note 4 that has not yet updated the S health app.As you can see there is no stress meter listed.

I have found the problem! It seems the Note 4 came pre-installed with the newer version which already had stress option removed, BUT the new update removed it from S5 in certain countries. See link; Samsung S Health update | Android Central

Quoted directly from the above link
'Some features have been removed in certain countries with this update. Blood pressure, blood glucose, and stress have all been removed from a number of countries, including the UK, France, and Austria. Heart Rate measurement has also been removed from Angola.'

So finally we have it confirmed. :)

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I have found the problem! It seems the Note 4 came pre-installed with the newer version which already had stress option removed, BUT the new update removed it from S5 in certain countries. See link; Samsung S Health update | Android Central

Quoted directly from the above link
'Some features have been removed in certain countries with this update. Blood pressure, blood glucose, and stress have all been removed from a number of countries, including the UK, France, and Austria. Heart Rate measurement has also been removed from Angola.'

So finally we have it confirmed. :)

Yeah I did see that not long after I posted up the picture of what's on the note 4 out the box.

Strange why they are removing it and other features but not in all countries ???

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

I had this same issue and found out that Samsung had replied to people's complaints/reviews on the s health app on the Google play store.
They said to go into application manager and then s health and then reset the data,I done this and then all was sorted.

S-health has been bugging me for 2 weeks for a password. After reading this topic I went in from the app, not the widget. Opened up for me on the second guess. 2 points for me; just like Downtown.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci