Verizon Note Users ........

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Did you ever take advantage of the 1/2 off accessory from Samsung? If so, how? I asked because I'm really interested in getting that battery kit.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I did get the 50%off code, but I'm waiting till the battery pack is back in stock, then I'll use the code, I don't think there's am expiration on the code, but if they're is, can someone shed some light on that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you ever take advantage of the 1/2 off accessory from Samsung? If so, how? I asked because I'm really interested in getting that battery kit.

Go to Samsung's site to register products. Once you register you'll recieve an email with the coupon.

KingHemi

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I registered my phone 2 days ago on the Samsung website and still haven't received a coupon code. How long did it take everyone's email to come thru?

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I registered my phone 2 days ago on the Samsung website and still haven't received a coupon code. How long did it take everyone's email to come thru?

I got mine within minutes of logging onto my Samsung Account with my new N4.

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I got mine within minutes of logging onto my Samsung Account with my new N4.

Me too. I got the spare battery kit which I never use because I'm getting amazing all day battery life and then some. But still, couldn't pass up getting it for half off.

Posted via Android Central App

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Never got email here either after registering my Note 4.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

I registered mine as well and no email. There is a section to input where you bought the phone and Verizon was not listed so I left that blank. I wonder if that has something to do with it......

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I haven't received my email yet but I just registered yesterday morning.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

husker619

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I am a Verizon user. I went to Samsung's web page to register my new device. I registered my 12" tablet with them a few months ago so they already know who I am and where I live. When I went to register my Note 4, it reported that it was already registered. I then looked at my devices and noticed the Note 4 was registered to me as well as my older GSiii. I never did either device. Does Verizon do this for me? I'm guessing I will not be getting an email for the discount code??:'(??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith