Moving pics to SD card

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I didn't use an sd card when I got my device a week ago. I got my new card yesterday and I'm trying to move the pics I've taken to the card. I don't see that option in the menu. On my N3 and my hubs' S3 there's the option to "move to sd card." Am I missing something?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure the phone is seeing the SD card? I would ensure it is formatted and setup so it can use it.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes it sees it bc when I went to the camera, it said an sd card had been inserted and pics would go there etc... I'm stumped on this one.

And I just moved a few apps to the card. It's working.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Go to my files a list of what you have stored on the internal memory will show up then click on the one you want to move then click on the 3 dots on top right corner. Then click select it will then show a box to pick the items you want to move after doing that go back and click the 3 dots again it will now let you choose to move or copy to the card. I suggest copy till you make sure the card is working good. Hope that helps.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks yellowcanary73. Spot-on! My hubs laughed when I said one of the geniuses over at AC would help me. He aint laughin now!

Brandon Lee Roy

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I didn't use an sd card when I got my device a week ago. I got my new card yesterday and I'm trying to move the pics I've taken to the card. I don't see that option in the menu. On my N3 and my hubs' S3 there's the option to "move to sd card." Am I missing something?

"About a week ago, week ago"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084